Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 73 David School 15 Coca Cola Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
I'm not even sure that the varsity got to play.
yea the varsity did play they played most the time....but then they put in the people that dont get to play much
they knew that they would lose. that's why they keep there starters in the whole time.
Well two of P'Burgs starters didnt even dress. Leslie is sick and McGurie was at the game but feeling under the weather. The remaining starters didnt play but a couple of min's in a couple of quarters. I have to hand it to David, they have great drive keep it up guys more people amire you for sticking it out and playing with everything you've got than you know.
i didn't make it to this game but i hear brenton hamilton shot his arm off, with not a lot of points going in the books. lol but i think he was just having a good time.
Congrats Pburg!
lol, i wanted to see more from the david school but i think they will pull of a win or two later this season.
God help david school..
so who had the 15 points?
Everyone needs to be showing some love for joe tiller he had 9 points against
prestonsburg. He earned everyone one of them they all were hustle points.
Everyone needs to be showing some love for joe tiller he had 9 points against
prestonsburg. He earned everyone one of them they all were hustle points. paul mullins had 3, and nathan robinson had 3. the rest of the team didn't even score. including the proclaimed best player on the team. lol blake stumbo.
how many ppl scored from david
that is absolutely rediculous.....why even have a basketball team