Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WHo has been the best player so far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the season closinging in on the half way point who has been the prime time player. The one guy, the one performance that just sticks out and would be in the prime to lead his team into the district tourney.

Well I am a little partial to Mr. Thompson from Lawrence CO. In his first game against Paintsville he had 32 points 21 rebounds and 10 assist, and is avg a Double Double up to this point!
i think ryan johnson from south floyd
"football player" Wrote:i think ryan johnson from south floyd

So what has he done whats been his best game and some stats to go along with all the hype.
ethan johnson from south floyd
landon slone
Alot of people are sain' Eathan and Ryan J from SF but i dont believe that is true, Ryan is not a team player! it seems to me like he looks out for himself more than for the tema. i think collins from AC is getting better! if he wpould just learn when to pass and when to shoot he would be very hard to beat.
Kyle Rice from JC
"sf_football" Wrote:ethan johnson from south floyd

He has had 4 games where he has scored 20 in the 1st half. But then only gets a few shots in the 2nd because a few of his teammates get jealous, and won't feed him the ball. I'd say Ethan, and Brad Lowe for sure. Brad averaging over 30pts aint he? IMO Lowe is the best player in the region BY FAR.
Brad Lowe
Brad Lowe
One of the state leaders in scoring
fox is there any were i can look the stats up on the net.
"Batpuff" Wrote:fox is there any were i can look the stats up on the net.
not yet
nothing official has been released yet
"M.V.P." Wrote:Alot of people are sain' Eathan and Ryan J from SF but i dont believe that is true, Ryan is not a team player! it seems to me like he looks out for himself more than for the tema. i think collins from AC is getting better! if he wpould just learn when to pass and when to shoot he would be very hard to beat.

Is that why Ryan leads the team in assists? You can not compair Ethan and Ryan to Ryan Collins. There is no comparison between them.
slone- Paintsville