Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity @ Bowling Green 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this will be the game of the week in Kentucky. I'm going to go with Bowling Green in this one, Who's with me (LOL).
Not me, Trinity Rolls. :wink:
I will be surprised if it is not a good game, but I also will be a little surprised if BG gets the win.
The Rocks only won this game 9-0 last year
Stardust Wrote:The Rocks only won this game 9-0 last year

That game was at Trinity. You never know.
Bowling Green has a heck of a team and they might be able to pull this one out, but I don't see it. Best of luck to the Purples.

T 28
BG 14
I was not overly impressed with Trinity this year when I saw them play. It will be interesting to see how BG does. I think Trinity wins by a couple of scores.
sstack Wrote:I was not overly impressed with Trinity this year when I saw them play. It will be interesting to see how BG does. I think Trinity wins by a couple of scores.

Trinity will crush BG by 4 td's.
It'll be a close game because Bowling Green's defense is absolutely dominant. That said, take a look at the four games that have been played between these two, and you'll notice that three of the four ended with Bowling Green having zero points. Last year, Bowling Green didn't make it past the Trinity 42, and only entered Trinity territory once.
DragonFire Wrote:It'll be a close game because Bowling Green's defense is absolutely dominant. That said, take a look at the four games that have been played between these two, and you'll notice that three of the four ended with Bowling Green having zero points. Last year, Bowling Green didn't make it past the Trinity 42, and only entered Trinity territory once.

It's a game of matchups and BG will get exposed. As for their offense, look for much of the same in a blowout win by Trinity.
adopted purple Wrote:I think this will be the game of the week in Kentucky. I'm going to go with Bowling Green in this one, Who's with me (LOL).

I second that..BG in a close one.
I think the Rocks take this one by 14-17 pts.
I never pick against my Alma mater or Boyle County.

BG-7

Trinity-3
i will take BG at home by 3
Good luck to BG! Somebody in state, other then St.X, has got to beat the Rocks or we'll never hear the end of the public/private debate....Especially with what Trinity will return the next couple of years....
Trinity by 14.
I'll take Trinity in a closer game...

Trinity 17
BG 6
Gimme Bowling Green!!!!
There will be 5-7 thousand people at this game. What a great atmosphere to play high school football.
Stranger things have happened than BG pulling out a narrow win in this one.
Trinity big about 4 tds better.
Trinity big
adopted purple Wrote:There will be 5-7 thousand people at this game. What a great atmosphere to play high school football.

Somebody who goes to the game please respond after the game on the crowd size; I find 5-7 thousand to be high.
sstack Wrote:Somebody who goes to the game please respond after the game on the crowd size; I find 5-7 thousand to be high.

LOL our stands hold over five thousand. Trinity will bring a couple of thousand (they travel well). we had over four thousand for the Franklin Simpson game. I think it will be th biggest crowd in several years. There has been a buzz about this team all year. They are fun to watch. It's going to be a great ballgame.
Trinity
trinity by 2 scores, should be a good game though
Trinity 21-14.
I will be at the game as I live around the corner from BGHS, a lot of anticipation based off of last years game up at Trinity. However, Trinity has played the better teams I think so far this year and I will give them a slight edge, probably another grind it out game. I will try to get as much video footage from the flip camcorder as I can.
sdub Wrote:I will be at the game as I live around the corner from BGHS, a lot of anticipation based off of last years game up at Trinity. However, Trinity has played the better teams I think so far this year and I will give them a slight edge, probably another grind it out game. I will try to get as much video footage from the flip camcorder as I can.

Hey sdub. I too live around the corner from BGHS. We must be neighibors. I live on woodhurst. We walk to all the games. I think the boys look pretty good this year.
adopted purple Wrote:LOL our stands hold over five thousand. Trinity will bring a couple of thousand (they travel well). we had over four thousand for the Franklin Simpson game. I think it will be th biggest crowd in several years. There has been a buzz about this team all year. They are fun to watch. It's going to be a great ballgame.

If you get that many at the game, it should be an exciting atmosphere. Good Luck to both teams.
Pages: 1 2