Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Hazard 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins and Why? I believe hazard wins this one in a close game 34 to 28.
Hazards uses homefield advantage to pull this out late
Should be a good game but since Hazard is at home I see them winning by possibly more than one score!

Hazard - 38

Corbin - 28
Hazard by 14
Hazard.
Hazard because of homefield advantage
I have "No Idea" who wins this. As a Pineville fan I will watch with extreme intrest.
I have no doubt it will be a very good game, Homefield "could" be the difference in a close game as stated.

My best guess
Hazard 28
Corbin 24
Hazard (4-0) Wins Over: Leslie County 51-7 (1-3), Letcher Central 48-34 (1-3), Paris 54-13 (0-5) and Williamsburg 55-8 (2-3)

Corbin (3-1) Wins Over: Harlan 52-14 (1-3), North Laurel 24-6 (2-2), South Laurel 21-0 (0-5). Only Loss: Boyle County 42-10 (4-0)
Hazard by two scores.
Both teams are very close! I agree with what everyone else has said that home field advantage could be the key. Also Corbin needs to stop the run to stay in it and if they do stop it they may win?
Id say the dogs take this one pretty easily.
This is going to be a good one, but I'll give Hazard the edge, by 12.
Hazard by 7
I believe i will go watch this game this friday but im going to have a buddy at the perry game so i can get some updates.
Hazard by 6.
Hazard by 15
I really cant wait for this game. This will be another test to see how well hazard stacks up in class A with the likes of Mayfield, LCA and others.
Ill take Corbin 28 to 24.
Is it friday yet?
corbin needs to play the game like the first quarter against boyle the whole game to win corbin by 3
Hounds by 2 touchdowns.
Hazard
Hazard by 1 td
2 more days and counting.
Corbin
Hazard
Hazard 27 - Corbin 8
I think this will be a closer game then what most ppl are predicting.

Hazard 24
Corbin 21
Corbin is too strong and too physical for this year's Hazard bunch, Corbin 35 - Hazard 20
EKY Wrote:Corbin is too strong and too physical for this year's Hazard bunch, Corbin 35 - Hazard 20

:dontthink
Pages: 1 2