Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey Co. @ Somerset 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts??? Predictions???
Somerset names the score.
LWC Wrote:Somerset names the score.

Agreed
Casey County looks to be much improved and has Somerset's full attention. However, they are another power running team much like Estill County. I think they'll be in the same boat as the Engineers. If they can get a lead, eat up clock and make Somerset play catch up they'll be in the game all night. However, if they fall behind I don't think they can score quickly enough. In the Estill game Somerset answered both of Estill's 7 minute scoring drives with a touchdown in 2 plays and another in 1 plays. That makes it tough on a ball control offense. I don't think Casey has enough team speed to come into The Briar Patch and leave with a win. I'll take the Briar Jumpers 42-14.
Somerset should take this one fairly easily. The rest of the district could be a race to see who can slow Somerset down the most because I don't see anyone stopping them. I think Somerset rolls in this one, 49-6.
Somerset with a running clock
Looks to be another Blowout for the Briar Jumpers! This one could get ugly in the 1st Half if Casey Co. isn't careful!

Somerset - 55

Casey Co. - 7
All Jumpers in this one.
Somerset's Commonwealth Journal's Doug Eads is the one that put Casey County football team on the map...if you don't believe me just ask him. With that being said I don't think he alma mater can get it done against the Jumpers.

SHS-45
CCHS-3
Somerset easy.
Somerset by 40+.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Somerset's Commonwealth Journal's Doug Eads is the one that put Casey County football team on the map...if you don't believe me just ask him.
:lmao:

LOL that explains why I can't find Liberty on my GPS, Doug was responsible for putting them on the map.:biggrin:
Jumper Dad Wrote::lmao:

LOL that explains why I can't find Liberty on my GPS, Doug was responsible for putting them on the map.:biggrin:

:lmao:
Somerset by 14+, but closer than in past seasons. I think Casey has an improved team in 2010 than in past seasons.
Somerset by 30.
Somerset by 21
I would say more, but that triple option could keep the ball out of the Jumpers hands
Casey is much improved, but Somerset has too much.... Somerset rolls
Somerset big
Somerset by 3TDs. Great program.
Somerset by 30+
somerset- 61
casey co- 18.
Somerset sleepwalks
Somerset-36
Casey-6
Even if George Brown was playing, Casey couldn't win this one.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Somerset by 14+, but closer than in past seasons. I think Casey has an improved team in 2010 than in past seasons.

:Thumbs:
casey's best team ever gets handed another lose by the jumpers friday
Somerset 49-7.
im predicting a shut out Somerset 41 Casey 0
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:im predicting a shut out Somerset 41 Casey 0

Very possible considering its homecoming for the Briar Jumpers!
I like somerset by 14. If Casey county comes in and keeps this game close then that loss to PCC looks good and shows they are for real, also Perry winning that game agains Casey Co looks good as well be they beat a decent team.
Pages: 1 2