Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton 21 Henry Clay 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Lets hear the comments on this one.

This game could have been better for sure. Simon had 1 starting d-lineman and 1 starting O-lineman out. This hurt the team fairly well.

Cant wait to hear the peanut gallery on this game.
Henry Clay is struggling this year. I didn't expect this.
neerfan Wrote:Final

Lets hear the comments on this one.

This game could have been better for sure. Simon had 1 starting d-lineman and 1 starting O-lineman out. This hurt the team fairly well.

Cant wait to hear the peanut gallery on this game.

So it is the two injuries you listed for the score being so close? Highlands had to play a 3rd string RB, lost their holder and long snapper and from what I heard, quite a few other injured starters(hit hard by injury bug). HHS just finds ways to keep winning. If you are going to keep bragging about SK being the elite team in NKY, stop with the excuses. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.
So based on final scores of respective games with HC, Boone is 6 points better than SK?
Stardust Wrote:So based on final scores of respective games with HC, Boone is 6 points better than SK?
at least maybe more:popcorn:
Grats to SK
Stardust Wrote:So based on final scores of respective games with HC, Boone is 6 points better than SK?

Looking forward to that game on the field and not on paper!
nky Wrote:at least maybe more:popcorn:

:please: Can't wait till that game! Stack the box, stop the run. Boone will figure out they can't run the ball and then go to plan B, run the ball some more! :zzz:
sstack Wrote:So it is the two injuries you listed for the score being so close? Highlands had to play a 3rd string RB, lost their holder and long snapper and from what I heard, quite a few other injured starters(hit hard by injury bug). HHS just finds ways to keep winning. If you are going to keep bragging about SK being the elite team in NKY, stop with the excuses. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

Typical you, put words in peoples mouth. I don't need excuses. Just proving to the gallery that says the only reason we win was Miles, now say the only reason we win is Chad. You are all nothing but haters. Stop the hating and give credit.
Highlands performed well previously and tried to compete this year as well. Obviously one cannot claim to be the greatest of all as this time Simon played one but critics always expect more.