Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County @ Shelby Valley 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bath County comes off a big first win and could finish their season 6-4, the offense is coming around and the defense looks very improved from the beginning of the season. Valley comes off a loss against Clintwood (VA) and these teams have the same record of 1-4. Should be a good game.
If BC stays healthy in practice this week then they will put another win on the bus and bring it home. I don't know about 6-4 just yet but I agree that if the team that the healthy team that showed up last night keeps showing up (and I think it finally will) then it is certainly a good possibility. If this team had been healthy from the 1st game on then they are 3-2 or 2-3 at the very worst. Injuries cost them 2 legitimate opportunities to win.

Have heard there is alot of turmoil on the home sideline at SV. Not a good situation my sources tell me.
I believe Shelby Valley has the better team, but it certainly doesn't mean that they will win. But since they're home, I'll take Valley by 6.

Should be a great game.
i would like to see sv win but i just dont see them winning. They have a few good players but are poor coached ball club.