Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps @ Betsy Layne 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This should be one heck of a game... Last year phelps won this game 8-14
BL by 30.
betsy layne by 21. I like jesse peck but he just dont have the numbers and bl has played pretty good ball so far. but she be acloser game that the score will show
The Bobcats should win this game without much trouble!

Betsy Layne - 42

Phelps - 10
BL by 3 TDs
I wouldnt be suprised if it was somewhat close. I'm taking BL to win though.
Phelps.
Phelps
Betsy Layne 35
Phelps 14
Could someone put me a poll on this... I will take phelps in a close one
Is this game gonna be WYMT's game of the week?
BL by 2 or more TD's
Bobcats take this one by 21.
I have seen Phelps this year, they don't have a lot of players and look young. I heard a lot about B.L. being really good this year, I sure haven't seen that based on the opposition and the scores. B.L. should win, but I think it will be close.
BL 20
Phelps 13
BL easy by 28.
myhero#5 Wrote:This should be one heck of a game... Last year phelps won this game 8-14

It's never safe to compare scores from a previous season and use that as a basis for your decision. Betsy Layne is NOT the team they had lastyear, they are much improved and has a backfield full of talent/potential. I don't see Phelps even making it an exciting game!

Betsy Layne 32
Phelps 12
Sundance Kid Wrote:It's never safe to compare scores from a previous season and use that as a basis for your decision. Betsy Layne is NOT the team they had lastyear, they are much improved and has a backfield full of talent/potential. I don't see Phelps even making it an exciting game!

Betsy Layne 32
Phelps 12
Isn't this years backfield the same as last years?
BL big
this should be a good game, but if landon tackett for the bobcats shows up itll be a easy win for BLUE.

the back field has added ryan lawson.
Is Phelps' QB out with an injury? I know BL had a couple of key players out last week and have heard they might not be back this week.
runningbeck81 Wrote:this should be a good game, but if landon tackett for the bobcats shows up itll be a easy win for BLUE.

the back field has added ryan lawson.

Ryan Lawson isn't in the backfield. The Back field is Casey Adkins, Korey Hamilton, and Dylan Hamilton. NKY, B.L. has for the most part the same backfield but they have transformed into more of a running team out of the bone this year whereas last year they ran the spread the biggest part of the time.

Betsy Layne will and better win big if they want to try and send a message to the district. They missed a golden opportunity to do so last Friday night...
Phelps wins this one
Bestey Lane hasn't beaten a team yet that has won a game
nky Wrote:Phelps wins this one
Bestey Lane hasn't beaten a team yet that has won a game

Well, actually Betsy Layne defeated Burch, WV by a score of 52-6.

Burch infact has 1 win which came against Phelps.
Has Been Wrote:Ryan Lawson isn't in the backfield. The Back field is Casey Adkins, Korey Hamilton, and Dylan Hamilton. NKY, B.L. has for the most part the same backfield but they have transformed into more of a running team out of the bone this year whereas last year they ran the spread the biggest part of the time.

Betsy Layne will and better win big if they want to try and send a message to the district. They missed a golden opportunity to do so last Friday night...
casey adkins..kory jarrell...and dylan hamilton r in the backfield..2 of the top 3 leading rushers in 1a football.
my johnson Wrote:casey adkins..kory jarrell...and dylan hamilton r in the backfield..2 of the top 3 leading rushers in 1a football.

I have no clue why I put Korey Hamilton sorry for that mom. lol
my johnson Wrote:casey adkins..kory jarrell...and dylan hamilton r in the backfield..2 of the top 3 leading rushers in 1a football.
don't believe what's on KHSAA website most teams don't put stats there
Has Been Wrote:Well, actually Betsy Layne defeated Burch, WV by a score of 52-6.

Burch infact has 1 win which came against Phelps.
sorry but I'll still go with my original pick. I wasn't impressed with BL when I saw them
nky Wrote:sorry but I'll still go with my original pick. I wasn't impressed with BL when I saw them

That's the beauty of America.
Has Been Wrote:I have no clue why I put Korey Hamilton sorry for that mom. lol
ur fine...lol...
Pages: 1 2