Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pound, Va 42 Jenkins 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pound.
42 to 0, that is terrible. What is wrong with Jenkins?
Ouch, didnt see this coming. Congrats Pound.
Congrats Pound.
MAJOR OUCH!! Congrats Pound!
ouch this one hurt cavs
JV game Moday night was 32 - 28 Pound and Pound played several of the same players. Fridays game should of been a cakewalk for Jenkins.
Has Jenkins won yet
Stardust Wrote:Has Jenkins won yet

No:yikes:bad situation with football at Jenkins right now. Is it true Maggard has said he will not be coaching next year? Just wondering if there was any truth to that or not? Not a statement but a question.Just wondering if this was true or not? that is why I am asking and not making a statement.
Stardust Wrote:Has Jenkins won yet

Nope. 0-5.
Westside Wrote:Nope. 0-5.

And Jenkins is only averaging 6 ppg while their opponents are averaging 44 ppg and the teams they're playing seemed like they would have been on the same level as Jenkins so something has gotta be going on there.
Not heard anything about Maggard not returning next year. I think he could make a great coach but needs to step up and be head coach and reign in his offensive coordinator.
Jenkinsalum Wrote:No:yikes:bad situation with football at Jenkins right now. Is it true Maggard has said he will not be coaching next year? Just wondering if there was any truth to that or not? Not a statement but a question.Just wondering if this was true or not? that is why I am asking and not making a statement.

You hear wrong Jenkins Alum.
sherman14 Wrote:You hear wrong Jenkins Alum.
Ok thanks. I was only asking to what I heard. I didn't say it was true.
cavfan10 Wrote:Not heard anything about Maggard not returning next year. I think he could make a great coach but needs to step up and be head coach and reign in his offensive coordinator.
What does this mean? The O coach is the best one I think. He at least has a plan of what he's trying to do from what I've seen.
Why are we not improved at all? seriously? We could not even play with Pound, could not even compete.
Way to go Wildcats. I graduated from Pound. We used to look forward to the Jenkins game every year... Since those days (20 years ago) Jenkins has improved and Pound has declined. So I was surprised to see this.