Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 28 Allen Central 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game both teams played with alot of heart and great defense
Way to go Tigers! Tough Early schedule is paying off. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.
The Tigers flat out owned the fourth. Great great game and a great Class-A football atmosphere. Good job Tigers you showed a ton of toughness, and Rebels you boys played your hearts out you are a good team learn from this and keep it up.
Congrats Tigers!
I also gotta say defense is looking good for the tigers in class-a district 8 football.
Congrats Tigers
Gratz on the win. Pineville 4-0 visits next, should be another great game. I look forward to this one as a Pineville fan. Good luck. :ChairHit:
^ Should be a very good contest
Congrats paintsville.
Congrats Tigers!
KyFanaticus Wrote:Gratz on the win. Pineville 4-0 visits next, should be another great game. I look forward to this one as a Pineville fan. Good luck. :ChairHit:

We are looking forward to it too. It is a battle between two of the smallest schools in the state that field a team. I just hope there is an atmosphere like there was for the allen central game.
I thought A.C. would win this one. Congrats to Paintsville.
Congrats paintsville
Congrats. Tiger players. I sincerely from the bottom of my heart hope this team can go above 500, something we have not seen in awhile. Strong playoff appearances. Those were the days. Under the current circumstances you can understand the skepticism. Go Tiger players.:Cheerlead:Clap:
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Congrats. Tiger players. I sincerely from the bottom of my heart hope this team can go above 500, something we have not seen in awhile. Strong playoff appearances. Those were the days. Under the current circumstances you can understand the skepticism. Go Tiger players.:Cheerlead:Clap:
Why don't you explain that to us charlie. What is your problem man.
On a more positive note!!!! I was thrilled that the Tigers were able to come from behind and pull off this win. This, in my opinion, said loads for the heart of this team. Could not have been prouder. Go Blue!!
Redneck Wrote:Why don't you explain that to us charlie. What is your problem man.
Same as yours last season man. Just like to see a winner and happen to prefer it to be in a traditional but effective way. These players seem to be busting a gut to win and they certainly are to be respected and praised for that.
:Clap:
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Same as yours last season man. Just like to see a winner and happen to prefer it to be in a traditional but effective way. These players seem to be busting a gut to win and they certainly are to be respected and praised for that.
:Clap:

Not followin you on that first comment charlie. I never put that team or the coaches down last season. I questioned a few things just like everyone else, but I never put them down. As for the last comment, YES these boys have busted a gut, they never quit or gave up after gettin down 22-6, and guess what charlie, none of the coaches gave up either.
congrats to Paintsville.
Redneck Wrote:Not followin you on that first comment charlie. I never put that team or the coaches down last season. I questioned a few things just like everyone else, but I never put them down. As for the last comment, YES these boys have busted a gut, they never quit or gave up after gettin down 22-6, and guess what charlie, none of the coaches gave up either.

From what I can remember it was a certain coaches speech to the kick return team that seemed to really light a fire under their tails. In the fourth man everyone wearing tiger blue wanted that W so bad you could feel it in the air. That was (and im being dead serious) the loudest I have heard memorial field in a long long time and buddy those boys seemed to respond and gave the Tiger faithful everything they had. That is the best you can ask of a staff, and of a team.
Redneck Wrote:Not followin you on that first comment charlie. I never put that team or the coaches down last season. I questioned a few things just like everyone else, but I never put them down. As for the last comment, YES these boys have busted a gut, they never quit or gave up after gettin down 22-6, and guess what charlie, none of the coaches gave up either.

Red it is really very simple. Enough questions will eventually lead to skepticism and that is what you now question. At present,it is week #6 and I think that we can both say "Go Tiger Players Beat Those Lions". Iwould kindly ask them to also bring home a winning season.You won't question that I know. I can honestly say that these guys have a lot of heart and guts.:Clap::Cheerlead They stay in the trenches even under adversity. For this they can truly be called Tigers.