Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cov Cath 24 Beechwood 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that's the final. Cov Cath holds Beechwood scoreless in the second half.
Nice job Colonels:Clap:
Congrats Cov Catholic
I expected that CCH would win this. They are very solid
Covington Catholic 7 7 7 3 24
Beechwood 7 14 0 0 21
Scoring summary:
CC--Alex Slabaugh 10 run (Evan Talkers kick); BW--Cameron Vocke 9 run (Joey Nussbaum kick); BW--Josh Smith 72 pass from Michael Colosimo (Nussbaum kick); BW--Vocke 51 pass from Colosimo (Nussbaum kick); CC--Gabe Gray 80 run (Talkers kick); CC--Alex Connelly 13 pass from Blake Bir (Talkers kick); CC--Talkers 30 field goal.
Records: Covington Catholic 3-2, Beechwood 1-3.
More details: The Colonels needed a 17-point rally and a 30-yard, fourth-quarter field goal by Evan Talkers to get a win at Beechwood. Gabe Gray̢۪s 177 rushing yards included an 80-yard score. Cameron Vocke added a 9-yard TD run and a 51-yard catch from Michael Colosimo.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z0zspPMfSK
Sounded like a good one.
Grats Cov cath
Congratulations to CovCath. Beechwood will only prosper in District and 1A playoffs by playing a tough non-district schedule.
Cov cath is the biggest enigma in the state they'll dominate lex cath but barely win this game I know beachwood is the best 1a program in the state but it is a head scratcher
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Cov cath is the biggest enigma in the state they'll dominate lex cath but barely win this game I know beachwood is the best 1a program in the state but it is a head scratcher

Not at all. In the big rivalry games, these are ALWAYS competitive. No matter the sport, no matter the level, rivalry games are rarely ever a blowout
Stardust Wrote:I expected that CCH would win this. They are very solid

Sure, for paper mache.:lmao:
Can you dig it? Wrote:Sure, for paper mache.:lmao:

Lol, nah, you will be surprised
Stardust Wrote:Lol, nah, you will be surprised

Nope. The only surprise is that it's been allowed to go on this long.