Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Regional Champs(Boys and Girls)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you guys think will win it all? My picks are South Laurel for the boys and Letcher Central for the girls. Would love to see the boys get a good draw and make it to the championship game. Don't get me wrong, I would love LCC to win both, but South Laurel beat us 4-2!
I think South will win it again this year. They have DRASTICLY IMPROVED on passing!
I agree South in the boys and Letcher in the girls. But PCC is finally getting there game together and under the direction of Coach Lundsford they will be dominant for a long era, it is just a matter of time till it happens
My pic is south boys and girls. The boys has only lost 2 and the girls has played a very hard schedule this will help them thru the region.
Should be a hard fought tourney.(boys and girls) :redboxer:
Don't get me wrong, the boys did lose to South. But at half time the boys were down 3-0. They came alive in the second half and scored 2 goals early. They had about 20 shots on goal afterwards but did not make it in time. South got a freekick in the last minutes and made it 4-2. LCC Boys still have what it takes to play at South's level. They almost tied them that night. The momentum was theirs the second half.
South isn't going to have a cakewalk if they meet up with Paintsville. Don't claim the trophy for them just yet.
I agree, Paintsville, we the Cougars are pulling for you guys to get rid of South Laurel this year. Good Luck Champs.