Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wins the NCAA Championship in Basketball, 2006?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Say Villanova Who Do U Think?
duke even tho i hate them
too early to tell
"golfman42" Wrote:too early to tell
uk
If Kentucky doesn't win it, i'd like to see Gonzaga or Oklahoma win it all!
Kentucky won't even make the Elite Eight let alone win it all. If it were held today then the Bluedevils would win it all they are playing great right now.
not UK
yea but if a do a bracket this year i stil have to pick them as the winner
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:yea but if a do a bracket this year i stil have to pick them as the winner

I would too VV. Not much fun in picking against the cats.
"torQQue" Wrote:I would too VV. Not much fun in picking against the cats.
But you like donating money? I'll get in whatever bracket you're doing! Wink
Indiana is going to win it all!

I hope, but if they do not, I think UConn has a very god shot.
I think Duke will win it all... I hope they don't though
Duke
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Indiana is going to win it all!

I hope, but if they do not, I think UConn has a very god shot.

Indiani has the talent to do it this year. Killingsworth is without question the best big man in the NCAA. I wouldnt mind seeing IU win the National Title this year since Kentucky is out the mix. Not saying that im a IU bandwagon jumper--> Far from it actually. But as long as its not someone from the ACC or UL then Im content.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:But you like donating money? I'll get in whatever bracket you're doing! Wink

Smile Acually I always buy two 98.. I always pick one with Kentucky winning it all. :bounce:

The other I just try to use some common sense. Most of the time I lose both brackets. But if I didnt have a bracket having Kentucky taking it all then that would mean I would have to cheer for them to lose.

I would of one my second bracket last year if Kentucky would of beat Michigan St.. Close but no cigar.
Going on how teams are playing right now and not counting how brackets will be setup this is how I think the fianl four will go and the National Champion.

Duke

Flordia

Memphis

Villanova

Duke beating Villanova to win the National Title
i think this is gonzaga's year to win it all they have everything they need to win it this year and it dont hurt to have the best player in collage right now...
gonzaga, Villanova to me is not that great. Look what A Non-confrence Schedule Gonzaga has had to play. Villanova hasent got to play any of the great teams in the big east yet Tongue. Id say The final Four would be
Duke
Gonzaga
Michigan State
Flordia
i would say West Virginia would have a good chance of winning I mean look they beet Villanova.
every year everyone always picks duck to either win it or go to the final four well guess what they dont always go.....the final four will be gonzaga villanova michian state and as bad as i hate to say but duke
yep that is rite
DUKE or Florida!
duke
Cinderella team or Duke
Villanova has a very good shot.....they game one questionable play last year of going to the elite eight.....last year they surprised many people from the big roles that sumpter, ray, foye, and nardi all played in that game....
Hail Duke!
I say UCONN has the talent to get it done. They would be my pic come tourny time.
I would pick UCONN....but, I think it will be a surprise team....prob. a 3 or 4 seed. Not a huge surprise.
Michigan State they have the experience, talent. They never have a 3 loss season in the regular season but still yet makes it to the final four alot.
Pages: 1 2