Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ines Sainz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You in a locker room with no clothes, and Ines Sainz dressed like this.

What happens next????:biggrin:
Stuff that she will raise a big fuss about, evidently....
Put some clothes on and dont get laughed at,.
I agree with Bryan the Intern of KSR fully on this woman. Don't dress sexy to get attention and then cry harrassment when you get the said attention.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I agree with Bryan the Intern of KSR fully on this woman. Don't dress sexy to get attention and then cry harrassment when you get the said attention.

I hate to say this but this kind of a situation get exploited all of the time leading to the man to be painted in a negative light. In a group of men like that and to walk in there thinking that you will just get a friendly look is kind of stupid. I hope this kind of stuff does not get to a point of Erin Andrews (who was actually exploited).
Amun-Ra Wrote:I agree with Bryan the Intern of KSR fully on this woman. Don't dress sexy to get attention and then cry harrassment when you get the said attention.

She DIDN'T cry harassment.... another reporter made mention of it. She had no problem with it.
She did it with a purpose, and she was successful
VHSL-helper Wrote:She DIDN'T cry harassment.... another reporter made mention of it. She had no problem with it.
Oh I thought it was her. Let me ask. Was this other reporter a woman? And is she attractive? Because if not, then there is why this is even a story.
VHSL-helper Wrote:She DIDN'T cry harassment.... another reporter made mention of it. She had no problem with it.

Ines Sainz, of Mexico's TV Azteca, said on her Twitter account Saturday that she felt "very uncomfortable!" in the Jets' locker room, where a few players let loose with some "Whooo-weee!" catcalls as she waited with two male co-workers to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez, who is of Mexican descent.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/09/13...stigating/
I'd hit it.
I mean her employer promotes her as a sex object.

"TV Azteca promotes Sainz both as a journalist and as a model. The network's website includes photo collections of Sainz and has an article in its "Bad Girls" section headlined, "Inez Sainz, the perfect woman." The article describes her as intelligent and having a good sense of humor, and is accompanied by a photo of her in a skimpy bikini."

So I don't think she felt "uncomfortable" at all. She might have after she saw something that scared her.
Here's the way I see; She dresses to get attention and she goes into a locker full of men that are probably getting ready to get into the showers or out of the showers. So a percent of the guys in that locker room are probably naked, but she walks in there dressed to kill and gets attention from players and she feels 'uncomfortable'?

I mean come on, maybe you should stick to the press room and stay out of the locker room.

Also, I give her a hard 9.5/10.
Aye boo boo.
Dear God she's hot...Oh, how I wish I looked like Tommy Lee just for one day, and paraded around naked in the Jets locker room, lol.. Big Grin
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Here's the way I see; She dresses to get attention and she goes into a locker full of men that are probably getting ready to get into the showers or out of the showers. So a percent of the guys in that locker room are probably naked, but she walks in there dressed to kill and gets attention from players and she feels 'uncomfortable'?

I mean come on, maybe you should stick to the press room and stay out of the locker room.

Also, I give her a hard 9.5/10.

I give her a 11/10.
vundy33 Wrote:I'd hit it.

Now that's completely uncalled for! :dontthink

But I agree with you :biggrin:
I couldn't call myself a man if I didn't attempt to get those digits.

And I'd probably fight a teammate to get to her first..:redboxer:
^ lmao
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Also, I give her a hard 9.5/10.

:biggrin:
Just because she dresses like that doesn't make her a harlot.
But she has to realize she's wearing a harlot's uniform Wink
Has this story finally blown over?