Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fort Campbell @ Paducah Tilghman 9/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After watching Tilghman give up 21 points in the first 59 seconds of play last year inside the Fort, I guess anything is possible. Traditionally a slow starter, Tilghman seems to be a lot further along this year after four games and the Falcons are 1-3 with losses to three Tennessee schools sporting even records or less.
PT wins IF..............they work really hard on pats this week. Graves County losts most all areas of the game Friday but they conducted a pat blocking clinic at McWright Field. PT by 2 scores, not sure if the scores include the pats or not given what I have witnesed
I think that with the upside of PT versus the struggles of FC, Tighlman wins this at home by 17
PT will be too much for the Falcons... PT wins by 17.
Agree with the former picsk. This isn't the same Ft Campbell team that we've seen the past three years - no where near as talented.

Tilghman has a couple of players who are legit prospects and a slew of good athletes. I think Tilghman will win by at least 21 pts.