Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Christian County @ Hopkinsville 9/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts
Christian County rolls.
If this game is decided on seasoned talent then County will win, but this is a big time rivalry. City school versus county school and it is almost always a good game. Hoptown seems to have started to turn the corner and starting to get some wins. So far this season they have beat Paducah and Trigg County. They also had the week off prior to this game so they should be ****ry and prepared to play. I will say county will win by around a touchdown.
Should be a dandy, but I still think the Colonels win by 14.
The 'Bragging Rights Trothy' is on the line. County has won the last two regular season meetings. This game could go a few different ways depending on momentum. I think it will be a good one. Hoptown has to figure a way to slow down the Bubba Tandy and Hicky show, and County might be suprised by Hoptown's speed on offense - something that has been missing the past couple years. Will probably come down to turnovers and special teams play...
hooaah Wrote:The 'Bragging Rights Trothy' is on the line. County has won the last two regular season meetings. This game could go a few different ways depending on momentum. I think it will be a good one. Hoptown has to figure a way to slow down the Bubba Tandy and Hicky show, and County might be suprised by Hoptown's speed on offense - something that has been missing the past couple years. Will probably come down to turnovers and special teams play...

CC qb is a good one as well (davey), CC wins by 10
A. Davie is playing fullback / linebacker this year. Hickey is playing quarterback. He is a senior and is quite an athlete. He should be in the running for Mr. Basketball this year, but he is still learning the system for football. Should be interesting if he gets it all figured out which he should because he is very bright.