Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt 1/10/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kentucky gets back morris in this game i think the season starts tuesday !
i agree blackcat student
vandy is in trouble morris will be back
yeah hopefully UK can pull out a win with the return of Morris
Vandy hasn't beat UK in Lexington since the Nixon administration.
Hopefully this does start the season cause I haven't seen much from them this year.
its depends how uk plays but hopefully they will win
"Cowhunter30" Wrote:Vandy hasn't beat UK in Lexington since the Nixon administration.

WOW!! I didn't know that. At any rate if Kentucky loses at home to Vandy, Tubby will gone Wednesday morning. Wait and see!
Hopefully Tubby will make some changes and get them going in the right direction.
vandy cant play
As long as its basketball uk should win
i just hope that tubby will give morris some good playin time
Kentucky
vandy by 10
no way UK loses this one. UK by 9
cats by 12
I think UK will win.. they will be hungry for a win after getting killed by Kansas
They better be ready because this Vandy team is pretty Darn good, I know morris is eager to get back into the swing of things, but Tubby better still play Carter he has been the best big all year and why in the hell doesnt Tubby see that I have no ideal. Yea he may not block 10 shots again (about 3) but he plays smart and is aggressive, in which they have needed and and not used until the last two games.

They need to keep playing Sparks, he runs the offense great through the big guy, if he comes out struggling then yea sit his butt down, and play Moss and Bradley.

UK by 19
w/ Morris' return hopefully the cats can pull off a win entering conference play. Hopefully the return of a scorer in the post, not to mention someone to help Rondo on the boards will be just the spark that this team needs to return to the national top 20.
but i'll think they will pull this one off
-CATS by 9
i hope so
Depends on which Kentucky team shows up tonight.......
UK by 7
Vandy gets a win at Rupp. Vandy by 12. Tubby gets closer to the big blue cheese line!Tongueuke: :dump: Tongueuke:
Thats crazy talk
since morris is back uk will come out with intensity and win this one by 8 or more
yea i think kentucky will be better cause they will have a great inside presence and will bea ble to free some other players for some better shots but they have to play as a team cause a team wins a game not one player.
10-4 Vandy with 12:20 to go in the first half
UK is playing like they did against Kansas
Shew they need to get their butts in gear..we cant suck at football and basketball!!!
They're trying to make a run at them 39-34 10:12 to go in the game
Pages: 1 2