Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Student Section Nicknames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know a lot of student sections have nicknames,ours at Lawrence Co. is The Dawg Pound, at the Sheldon Clark game the other night i seen a sign that said Cardinal Crazies. Was just wondering what else the kids call themselves at other schools?:confused: Being new to the 15 th it's hard to keep up with all the new names.
south floyd is the hi hat crazzies
Paintsville's is "Runyon's Rowdies."
Ashland is sometimes referred to as the "The Maroon Mafia"
Isnt Magoffin County the Bleacher Creatures?
South Floyd is The Hi-Hat Crazies
yeah magoffin's student section is called the bleacher creatures
East Ridge's is called The Tribe
I don't know if the Belfry kids has named their section yet or not, I am sure they have though.
Actually, the Lawrence County section is the Painted Crazies. I know because i was one of them last year.
"acoustic_andrew" Wrote:Actually, the Lawrence County section is the Painted Crazies. I know because i was one of them last year.

I have never heard of them referred to as that before..maybe its something just done last year cause i havent even seen anyone painted except for the 1 st game this year:confused: I have always heard of the section called the Dawg Pound , they used to have a sign hanging over the student section a couple of years ago in the gym.
AC's is the rowdy rebels
Johnson Central "Hellbilly's"
Sheldon Clark---- Cardinal Crazies
SV's is Blue Crew
Hazard Hellraisers
sf's hi hat crazies
memorial maniacs
prestonsburg=never thoought about it. lol