Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC 83 Belfry 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats LCC
yeah belfry screwed up the last quarter.. could of had it but lcc took it away, again *sigh*
Congrats LCC
btw, refs were HORIBBLE.. but lcc pulled it thru.. i keep wanted belfry to take it to them like they can if they would have a better nite or be consistent and smarter when they get into the game
Great game! It was close until the last 4 minutes of the game.
And even though Belfry lost, I think Maynard could be the top player in the 15th region
Good Win LCC
Thanks for posting the score PHSFAN. I can't believe none of the good local stations were broadcasting the game.
Congrats to LCC.
Belfry is still a very strong team, and they will get better.
Belfry will be fine. They have a very good team. Great job LCC!
Belfry should have won this game they were up and then just let LCC back in the game Belfry should win tonight and will continue to get better...Poor shot selection hurt them late in the game IMO...
Congrats LCC!!!!!!!!
"doubleOT" Wrote:btw, refs were HORIBBLE.. but lcc pulled it thru.. i keep wanted belfry to take it to them like they can if they would have a better nite or be consistent and smarter when they get into the game

the refs are always horrible, no surprise here. congrats LCC.
Belfry has always had a tough time putting the other team away, when they have a lead.
When you get out-rebounded 52-17 you should lose by more than that.
LCC doesn't miss.