Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Male 36 Louisville Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow, another surprise. I would have expected Central to make a decent game
What's going on with Central?
Old School Wrote:What's going on with Central?

look who there playing... congrats to Male
Easy win for Male.
Male is not that good.
cavery59 Wrote:Male is not that good.

there ranked 6th in 6a, if thats not good i would like to see good,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:look who there playing... congrats to Male

I know year in year out Central plays one of the toughest schedules in the state, but in 2009 their worst defeat was by 22 points which came from St. X. In 2010 Central's three losses have been by 15, 28 and 36 points and they have yet to play St. X.
Old School Wrote:I know year in year out Central plays one of the toughest schedules in the state, but in 2009 their worst defeat was by 22 points which came from St. X. In 2010 Central's three losses have been by 15, 28 and 36 points and they have yet to play St. X.

i see what your saying but put any 3a team in there place and see if any of them does better..
cuppett777 Wrote:i see what your saying but put any 3a team in there place and see if any of them does better..

You've got a point, I don't know of any that would fair any better. :Thumbs:
cuppett777 Wrote:there ranked 6th in 6a, if thats not good i would like to see good,lol
They beat Lou Western by a point so to me they not that good that all they do is run sweeps with there QUICK running backs!!!

I'd hold off a while on that assessment. Granted Male didn't look particularly good right out of the chute, but don't forget that Male has a new coach this year. Players take a while to learn and adjust to new coaches and new systems, particularly in high school. I know a lot of hype has been given to Ballard (and deservedly so) for it's very close game with St. X earlier this year, but I wouldn't cross Male off the list of public schools that will seriously contend with X and Trinity in 6A this year for the championship.
Old School Wrote:I know year in year out Central plays one of the toughest schedules in the state, but in 2009 their worst defeat was by 22 points which came from St. X. In 2010 Central's three losses have been by 15, 28 and 36 points and they have yet to play St. X.

:Thumbs: good post
Going in to the game, Central's QB was 10 for 36 passing and went 1-7-27 Friday. Wales also was not a factor.
Much has been said about the demise of Male, yet they are 4-0 and have beaten 2 of the better (albeit smaller) public schools in Louisville.
Central will be fine. Look at all of the talent that they lost the over the last couple of years. Keep in mind this senior class is only about 6 deep with only 2 four year seniors in the program. This class was Scroggins first class at Central. They are playing alot of spoh. and few fresh. this year. Unfotrunally for Central there schedule does not care. When they get into district and playoffs they will be able to compete. Over the next couple of years this team can get real dangerous for any team if they all stay together.
As for Male Wolf is a good coach and they still have talent over there. Hats off to Male, Central keep your head up.

look who talking you beat desales who is having a down year and a winless brayn staiton so when you beat bell,boyle or lo then say people are not that good but the scoreborad doesnt lie and male must be good cause they beat you and western in your words should beat everybody:Thumbs:
Central has graduated 3, SEC football players in the last two season. They will be fine come playoff time. I still look for the yellow jackets to atleast be in the final four of 3A, if not play Somerset for the whole thing.