Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry County 54 Owen County 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
ouch :igiveup:
Congrats HC
Congrats to the Wildcats!
well i say it herny was the better team owen shot them self in the foot three reciver drop what could of been td ,owen had two starting rb/lb out joey woods and steven ketlle got to put this behinde us and get ready for trimble any herny county people got info on them plz share good win herny best of luck rest of season
Dup thread
Henry County dominated every aspect of this game. But they have a much bigger challenge next week with Anderson. Great win Cats, no lets keep it going!!!
Henry is starting to get healthy. Only 2 players sit tonight. Owen will win several games this year.
Magnes was on early, and he put the Rebels away.
congrats to HC
Not sure what game you was watching but not many drops by Owen mostly just lobs, and poor routes, by OC, and Break ups by HC.......I checked all the HC helmets tonight after the game and did no see one chip of paint missing from the white hats, but them maroons...sheeeeew man. lol

Good game tonight by HC, buckle down and get ready for the next week, Owen County was an improved team and was missing a good player, I don't think he would have made a difference when the Offense of HC gets hot like it did.
Congrats Henry Co.
whats-it-2u Wrote:Not sure what game you was watching but not many drops by Owen mostly just lobs, and poor routes, by OC, and Break ups by HC.......I checked all the HC helmets tonight after the game and did no see one chip of paint missing from the white hats, but them maroons...sheeeeew man. lol

Good game tonight by HC, buckle down and get ready for the next week, Owen County was an improved team and was missing a good player, I don't think he would have made a difference when the Offense of HC gets hot like it did.

yeah i know hc was on fire hopefuly we can gey joey and steven healthy for next week game what it 2 u any info on trimble
Last night was an old fashioned trip to the woodshed for Owen. Henry County can play with a lot of schools when they are "on". Owen looks to be a better team than was shown last night. Henry dominated all aspects as the score would indicate. Henry moves on to another 5A challenge next week against Anderson Co. who dispatched Mercer Co. last night. Maybe next week Henry has everyone healthy for the first time this year. Owen will have no problem winning against a Trimble County team that is shorthanded and having a down season.
rebel 4 life Wrote:yeah i know hc was on fire hopefuly we can gey joey and steven healthy for next week game what it 2 u any info on trimble

Trimble will dress about 18 kids and has 23 male Golfers, enough said. They do not care.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Trimble will dress about 18 kids and has 23 male Golfers, enough said. They do not care.

Who does not care at Trimble? The coaches? The players? Also, 23 golfers is a lot!
Grats HC
KYcoalminer Wrote:Who does not care at Trimble? The coaches? The players? Also, 23 golfers is a lot!

Take this to a Trimble thread. :dontthink
Heck of a game by HC, I dont know who the running back number 16 is but he is decent for a small white kid, and magness is a heck of a player.