Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central/Sheldon Clark updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JC - 14
SC - 6

Halftime
Potential SC coming out party...
anymore updates
Still 14-6 JC. JC just held on 4th and goal.
They sent the JV referee crew tonight... What a shame, such a good game and the referee crew shouldn't be on a middle school field.
Sheldon Clark is dominating the time of possession. JC has only 3 first downs and is very fortunate to have the lead. It sounds like JC has a lot of work to do on its defense. SC is grinding out long drives the entire game.
TD Ray of SC. 2 pt. conversion no good. Run by Skiles.

JC 14
SC 12

JC returns to JC 30 9:31 to go in game.
Wow
What has happened to JC? They have not played well since Boyle County game.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:What has happened to JC? They have not played well since Boyle County game.

I'm not sure exactly how good Boyle was early in the year. They lost some key players from last year. Sheldon Clark is a good team though. They had Breathitt beat and handed the game to them.
Final
JC - 14
SC - 12
WildDawg Wrote:I'm not sure exactly how good Boyle was early in the year. They lost some key players from last year. Sheldon Clark is a good team though. They had Breathitt beat and handed the game to them.
I know SC had Breathitt beaten, but Breathitt was not playing good football at that either.