Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro Vs Lee Co, VA 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is at Middlesboro. Middlesboro gets another starter back in Womack tonight. They have been without about 5 starters the last few games.

QB Chase Roark had a HUGE game against Clay Co last Friday night, he had 21 of 31 and 346 yards passing with 3 TD's.
Hope Frazier's boys take care of business. Knowing him I am sure that they will.
Let's go jackets. make it back to .500 on the year. We will probably see what the running game has to offer tonight since it looks to be a wet one.

Oh and congrats on d.wynn j.skidmore and d.kelly on being inducted into the middlesboro hall of fame tonight. All three were apart of the 98 state championship team so this is their 2nd induction
devildawh20 Wrote:Oh and congrats on d.wynn j.skidmore and d.kelly on being inducted into the middlesboro hall of fame tonight. All three were apart of the 98 state championship team so this is their 2nd induction
Congrats to Skidmore , Wynn and Kelley BUT how could these 3 go in ahead of Floyd Branham?? I was close to the 98 team and Floyd was the HEART and SOUL of that team , Not only did he intimate teams on defense but on the offensive line he was a great blocker and would absolutely knock you on your butt.

Don't get me wrong Skidmore , Wynn and Kelley deserve it and I'm happy for em , Just Branham should of also went this season along side em.
Oh and btw I think Middlesboro wins this game maybe something like 42-21
Wow, didn't know Middlesboro had been playing without so many starters...
That is impressive.
I'll take the Jackets by at least 3 TDs
Good luck, Middlesboro!
Middlesboro DRILLED this team last year so im taking a 55-14 win for the Jackets!!!
Any updates?
I would agree that floyd branham needs to go in the hall of fame along side those three along with dustin wynn. with his leg the other teams had to go 80's plus yards every time they had the ball and when middlesboro was across the 50 we could count on atleast 3 points. Dont forget scott powell who also rushed for over 1,000 yards that year along with skid n kelly