Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tom Brady Unhurt In Car Accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BOSTON -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was in a two-car accident near his home at about 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning but was unhurt and attended practice later in the day at Gillette Stadium.

Brady arrived at the stadium Thursday morning and was involved in parts of meetings and a walkthrough in addition to participating in the team's practice session as it prepares for Sunday's season-opener against the Cincinnati Bengals.'

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/new...id=5549709

OK, So now how many women did he sleep with?. LOL And was there a golf Club InvolveD?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:BOSTON -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was in a two-car accident near his home at about 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning but was unhurt and attended practice later in the day at Gillette Stadium.

Brady arrived at the stadium Thursday morning and was involved in parts of meetings and a walkthrough in addition to participating in the team's practice session as it prepares for Sunday's season-opener against the Cincinnati Bengals.'

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/new...id=5549709

OK, So now how many women did he sleep with?. LOL And was there a golf Club InvolveD?

This is Brady.
So there were probably 2-3 women that were all supermodels.
No waffle house assistant managers.
No golf clubs involved.
zaga_fan Wrote:This is Brady.
So there were probably 2-3 women that were all supermodels.
No waffle house assistant managers.
No golf clubs involved.

2-3?

20-30?

Waffle House? I'm guessing he had atleast an Victoria's Secret Manager There.

But still no golf club.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:2-3?

20-30?

Waffle House? I'm guessing he had atleast an Victoria's Secret Manager There.

But still no golf club.

Maybe an ankle brace and a few dozen roses
Glad he's not hurt....He is my fantasy QB :biggrin:
Glad he's not hurt.
Got in a car wreck, and still made practice? How can you not love this guy? LOL

But I'm glad he ain't hurt. Because watching the Pats without him would be pure misery.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Got in a car wreck, and still made practice? How can you not love this guy? LOL

But I'm glad he ain't hurt. Because watching the Pats without him would be pure misery.

:Thumbs: