Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How good could Estill be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estill returns all of the backfield and most of the line from 1 year ago. They also retain 10 starters on defense. They have a record of 1-1 as of now with a win against a Bourben Co. and a loss against a good Rowan Co. team. Left on their schedule is No. 1 Somerset, and No. 3 Breathitt both on the road. So how good can the Engineers be and how far do they go in the playoffs?
7-3 i like estill they are very nice player i met some of the player at the rowan game very nice kids
which players did u meet at the game?
42 and 68
oh i see, im not sure who 42 is but i know 68 and he is a nice kid and a heck of a football player.
If they can beat Somerset and Breathitt then the sky's the limit IMO. They have been the most impressive of the other top 3A teams so if they can knock them off and gain some confidence going into the playoffs who knows what could happen. So with that said, good luck against Breathitt! lol
RoShamBo Wrote:If they can beat Somerset and Breathitt then the sky's the limit IMO. They have been the most impressive of the other top 3A teams so if they can knock them off and gain some confidence going into the playoffs who knows what could happen. So with that said, good luck against Breathitt! lol
Estill is 1-1 with a win against Bourbon County and a loss to Rowan County.
i believe they will surprise alot of people that don't give them any credit for anything! i believe in them, there families, there friends, All The Fans, The coaches Believe in them and they believe in There Selves!

i believe these games right here are gonna be the hardest!

Sep. 17th @ Somerset

Oct. 8th @ Breathitt County.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Estill is 1-1 with a win against Bourbon County and a loss to Rowan County.

Oh yeah I keep forgetting they lost to Rowan last week, I should've remembered it killed me in Pick'Em, :HitWall:.
Yes, if they can beat Breathitt they will have won the district and get home field advantage all the way to the state semi-finals i do believe....can anyone verify that?