Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co @ Harlan Co.9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Eagles of Leslie Co travel to take on the Harlan Black Bears.

Thoughts/Predictions?

Harlan-38
Leslie-16
Black Bears 32
Leslie Co. 10
HC-35 leslie-7 :Cheerlead:1::popcorn:
HC by 24
I'll take Harlan in this one.
I'm not sold on them yet, though.
I think that it's a matter of time before they get figured out.
I hope they prove me wrong, but I think it's just a matter of time.
figured out ? zaga who do you pull for? which school?
Hazard by 40+.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:figured out ? zaga who do you pull for? which school?

Gonzaga, of course!:Cheerlead
He's a Perry County Central fan I think and he's just mad because the Bears pushed all those 6 feet 3 or 4 inch, 300-pounders of theirs all over the field last year and "stole one" from them in a nailbiter...isn't that about the gist of it Zaga??? :biggrin:
westside Wrote:hazard by 40+.

lol
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:He's a Perry County Central fan I think and he's just mad because the Bears pushed all those 6 feet 3 or 4 inch, 300-pounders of theirs all over the field last year and "stole one" from them in a nailbiter...isn't that about the gist of it Zaga??? :biggrin:

That is definitely the gist of it, den-momma.
Looking up my old posts and usin' em against me....how dare you? lol
We remember that game very well.
AND YOU'RE IN OUR HOUSE THIS YEAR!!!
You won't have an opportunity to push anyone around for a 2 pt conversion this year.
Matt Robinson's coming for yaTongueirateSho
zaga_fan Wrote:That is definitely the gist of it, den-momma.
You won't have an opportunity to push anyone around for a 2 pt conversion this year.

:yawn: Why? Didn't Perry have Robinson last year?
Ballers Wrote::yawn: Why? Didn't Perry have Robinson last year?

He's like a fine wine...
he only gets better with age.
BTTT Harlan by 14
Harlan by 17
zaga_fan Wrote:That is definitely the gist of it, den-momma.

We'll see how it all pans out come October 15......

but for right now we're talking about Leslie Co. I'm picking the bears by at least 14. :Cheerlead
Black Bears should be able to win this one without much trouble!

Harlan Co-35
Leslie Co-10
Perry central i thought hazard was the only team in perry county .loljk sounds like that wines left a bitter taste.anyways we will see.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:We'll see how it all pans out come October 15......

but for right now we're talking about Leslie Co. I'm picking the bears by at least 14. :Cheerlead

See ya then.
Come by my tailgate and I'll give you a hotdog for free Wink
Boo Boo bear Wrote:Perry central i thought hazard was the only team in perry county .loljk sounds like that wines left a bitter taste.anyways we will see.

Oh it stings....it stings...
lol
Ballers Wrote::yawn: Why? Didn't Perry have Robinson last year?
They did have Robinson last year and he is a handful on defense in the middle. Best I can recall, he went out of the game right before Harlan Co. punched in 2 points for the win over Perry Central last year.

We are getting way ahead of ourselves though. We've got a few more games to prepare for before district play. Leslie CO is 1-1, same as we are. With the loss of another starter, we'll be depending on some of our younger guys to step it up and be focused on Friday nights. These next two games he bears need to come out strong and play like we all know they can! Last week they looked better. Expect to see improvements every game.

(Did somebody say free hotdog?:biggrinSmile
Harlan Co. by 4 td's
HC
Harlan Co. shows whose Boss.

HC-32
LC-0
Mama Bear Wrote:They did have Robinson last year and he is a handful on defense in the middle. Best I can recall, he went out of the game right before Harlan Co. punched in 2 points for the win over Perry Central last year.

We are getting way ahead of ourselves though. We've got a few more games to prepare for before district play. Leslie CO is 1-1, same as we are. With the loss of another starter, we'll be depending on some of our younger guys to step it up and be focused on Friday nights. These next two games he bears need to come out strong and play like we all know they can! Last week they looked better. Expect to see improvements every game.

(Did somebody say free hotdog?:biggrinSmile

Free hotdogs for everyone!
Tailback44 Wrote:Harlan Co. shows whose Boss.

HC-32
LC-0

Nearly everyone is the boss of Leslie these days. :ChairHit:

Harlan Co. 35

Leslie 14
William Muney Wrote:Nearly everyone is the boss of Leslie these days. :ChairHit:

Harlan Co. 35

Leslie 14

After the Hazard game I saw a Leslie County coach at Wendy's in Perry County.
I asked him what the score was.
He says....
55-7....
and just walks through the door.
I didn't ask him who won.
I saw it in his eyes lol
Ed Melton will and is doing a great job, it will take time to build it back up. Coach Koogler had it as low as it can get. I hope Eddie get Mr Couch back involved with the eagles program. Is his brother Russ helping?
Harlan Co. 28-7.
redstorm Wrote:Ed Melton will and is doing a great job, it will take time to build it back up. Coach Koogler had it as low as it can get. I hope Eddie get Mr Couch back involved with the eagles program. Is his brother Russ helping?

I agree. Leslie got pretty doggone bad. They seemed like they had very little interest in improving.