Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rating The Mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were to go by Dave Cantrall's Rating The State, this is what the Moutain Top Ten would look like.
  1. 1 Bell Co.
    2.Johnson Central
    3. Whitley Co.
    4. Somerset
    5. Pulaski Co.
    6. Lawrence Co.
    7. Breathitt Co.
    8. Prestonsburg
    9. Corbin
    10. Hazard
    also Belfry, Knox Cen., Letcher Co.Cen., Clay Co., Harlon Co. Looks pretty reasonable to me.:thanks:
The Bobcats of Bell County rules the Mountains!
1.Bell Co
2.Somerset
3.Johnson Central.
4.Pulaski
5.Lawrence
6.Knox Central.
7.Hazard
8.Clay Co
9.Breathitt
10.Corbin
MVP2 Wrote:1.Bell Co
2.Somerset
3.Johnson Central.
4.Pulaski
5.Lawrence
6.Knox Central.
7.Hazard
8.Clay Co
9.Breathitt
10.Corbin

Looks GOOD to me!
2.Somerset
3.Johnson Central.
4.Pulaski
5.Lawrence
6.Knox Central.
7.Hazard
8.Clay Co
9.Breathitt
10.Corbin

There is no way somerset is better than Johnson Central.
2.Somerset
3.Johnson Central.
4.Pulaski
5.Lawrence
6.Knox Central.
7.Hazard
8.Clay Co
9.Breathitt
10.Corbin

Yes MVP2 I think yours looks a little more realistic!:Thumbs:
I believe corbin should be ranked a littel higher, they are a aggresive, scrappy team that i belive will have a good shot at making a run in the playoffs. Played tough against my Rebels atleast
leecoukfan Wrote:Looks GOOD to me!

Ricky Bobby Wrote:Yes MVP2 I think yours looks a little more realistic!:Thumbs:

:Thumbs: Thanks Guys!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:There is no way somerset is better than Johnson Central.

And you know this how?
RoShamBo Wrote:And you know this how?

That is what I would like to know.
MVP2 Wrote:The Bobcats of Bell County rules the Mountains!

Until someone proves otherwise, I'd have to agree.

I've watched them both. I hate Johnson Central, trust me. I'm also unbiased, but from what I've seen, and I took notes, Johnson Central has the best team right now.

Im pretty sure unless somerset is the HEAVY favorite to win the 3-a title Johnson central is on a whole different level.
This is how i see it
1 Bell Co. ( # 1 until beaten by a mountain team)
2.Johnson Central (#2 because of returning class and competiton of schedule)
3. Somerset (reloaded for another season and get to prove it against Danville this week)
4. Pulaski Co. ( Give Henry Clay all they wanted and more)
5.Knox Central ( should of actually beat JC so they stay up close in my rankings)
6 Clay Co (Lost to Knox, but reeled off 2 great victories)
7 Breathitt Co ( showing more balance and coming together as a team)
8 Lawerence Co ( Excellent team but schedule is weak, Rowan County will be 1st test)
9 Hazard ( Beat a very good LCC team and everyone seems to think LCC is falling apart)
10 Perry Central ( Plays Breathitt this weak to show if they are contenders or pretenders)

I may be harrassed but this is how i see it.
Ricky Bobby Wrote:If you were to go by Dave Cantrall's Rating The State, this is what the Moutain Top Ten would look like.
  1. 1 Bell Co.
    2.Johnson Central
    3. Whitley Co.
    4. Somerset
    5. Pulaski Co.
    6. Lawrence Co.
    7. Breathitt Co.
    8. Prestonsburg
    9. Corbin
    10. Hazard
    also Belfry, Knox Cen., Letcher Co.Cen., Clay Co., Harlon Co. Looks pretty reasonable to me.:thanks:

I dont think its to far off. I do believe Bell and JC are number 1 and 2 without a doubt.

1. Bell Co.
2. Johnson Central
3. Pulaski Co.
4. Somerset
5. Whitley Co.
6. Knox Central
7. Breathitt Co.
8. Prestonsburg
9. Hazard
10. Lawrence Co.

I think you could make an argument for Belfry, Clay, and Middlesboro
Until middlesboro gets over the hump and wins a few i wouldnt put the jackets in the top 10 although their schedule probably has been one of the toughest around. when A 2A school plays a top 100 team in the country then plays back to back games vs 5A schools cant say they are scared to lose a game unlike another school in the county who didnt want to switch and play alcoa again and keep them from a 15-0 record Wink
1. Bell County
2. Johnson Central
3. Pulaski County
4. Knox Central
5. Somerset
6. Lawrence County
7. Clay County
8. Whitley County
9. Breathitt County
10. Hazard
neverbackdown Wrote:I believe corbin should be ranked a littel higher, they are a aggresive, scrappy team that i belive will have a good shot at making a run in the playoffs. Played tough against my Rebels atleast

Corbin should not even be top 10, much less higher.
bac2369 Wrote:This is how i see it
3. Somerset (reloaded for another season and get to prove it against Danville this week)
5.Knox Central ( should of actually beat JC so they stay up close in my rankings)
8 Lawerence Co ( Excellent team but schedule is weak, Rowan County will be 1st test)
9 Hazard ( Beat a very good LCC team and everyone seems to think LCC is falling apart)
10 Perry Central ( Plays Breathitt this weak to show if they are contenders or pretenders)

I think the description for Pulaski County should be that Henry Clay was lucky to make it out alive!
bac2369 Wrote:This is how i see it

this one looks real good but if you keep Lawerence in top 10 i would put them at 10, they have played the weaker schedule...
cuppett777 Wrote:this one looks real good but if you keep Lawerence in top 10 i would put them at 10, they have played the weaker schedule...

I agree but the confidence that LC is playing with is hard to stop. Both Hazard and PCC would play pretty even with them. Hazard lost a lot last year but the offense didnt loose anything except a few lineman. PCC got everyone back but there not putting up the points like LC is. I shouldnt be biased against PCC considered i graduated from there but i like to be fair and call them as i see them.
but i like to be fair and call them as i see them. thats the way it should be, i am Pirate fan but i do the same thing ..if there bad i say it if there good i do the same and if someone is better i say that to...
devildawh20 Wrote:Until middlesboro gets over the hump and wins a few i wouldnt put the jackets in the top 10 although their schedule probably has been one of the toughest around. when A 2A school plays a top 100 team in the country then plays back to back games vs 5A schools cant say they are scared to lose a game unlike another school in the county who didnt want to switch and play alcoa again and keep them from a 15-0 record Wink

Another moron who don't understand the 2 yr. contract.:flush: