Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TNA's No Surrender PPV Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- The Motor City Machineguns successfully defended the TNA World Tag Team Championship against Generation Me. Due to a personal matter, London Brawling were unable to attend the PPV and Generation Me earned the shot. After the bout, Gen Me brutally attacked Alex Shelley, resulting in medical officials coming down to check on Shelley.

- Douglas Williams successfully defended the X Championship against Sabu after hitting Sabu with the title when the referee wasn't looking. Sabu tried a hardcore style against Williams, but it ended up backfiring on him.

- Velvet Sky beat her former Beautiful People partner Madison Rayne (with Tara) after Sky hit a DDT for the win.

- In a wild and chaotic Falls Count Anywhere match that went all over the arena, Abyss defeated Rhino after a Black Hole Slam finisher. After the bout, Abyss once again warned TNA President Dixie Carter that "THEY" were coming at Bound For Glory!

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/21...ew-results

Sounds Like It Was A Sucky Pay Per View
Joke??
Where were all the big names?????????
Stardust Wrote:Where were all the big names?????????

That's what I was thinking. There not going to make it with PPV's like this.
Stardust Wrote:Where were all the big names?????????

- The Motor City Machineguns successfully defended the TNA World Tag Team Championship against Generation Me. Due to a personal matter, London Brawling were unable to attend the PPV and Generation Me earned the shot. After the bout, Gen Me brutally attacked Alex Shelley, resulting in medical officials coming down to check on Shelley.

- Douglas Williams successfully defended the X Championship against Sabu after hitting Sabu with the title when the referee wasn't looking. Sabu tried a hardcore style against Williams, but it ended up backfiring on him.

- Velvet Sky beat her former Beautiful People partner Madison Rayne (with Tara) after Sky hit a DDT for the win.

- In a wild and chaotic Falls Count Anywhere match that went all over the arena, Abyss defeated Rhino after a Black Hole Slam finisher. After the bout, Abyss once again warned TNA President Dixie Carter that "THEY" were coming at Bound For Glory!

- The team of Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe defeated Sting and Kevin Nash after Jarrett used the black bat on Sting, then allowed Joe to hook Sting in the Clutch in the ring. The referee called for the bell as Sting was out cold.

- In a bloody and violent "I-Quit" match, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles defeated Tommy Dreamer after forcing Dreamer to quit by pressing a fork into his eye. Dreamer had no choice but to give up or risk losing his eyesight.

- In a grueling Tournament Semifinal bout, Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy was declared a "No Contest" by Eric Bischoff after both superstars went to a double-overtime and were unable to continue. Angle was busted open and bleeding while Hardy was hobbled by Angle's Ankle Lock. Both Angle and Hardy went to **** and back during the bout, coming within inches several times of beating each other. Who will advance to the finals at Bound For Glory?

- In the second Semifinal to end the broadcast, Mr. Anderson beat The Pope after hitting his Mic Check finisher to advance to the Finals at Bound For Glory on 10.10.10! Anderson celebrated by getting on the mic and announcing he was only one win away from the championship. The question is, who will he face on 10.10.10 to crown a new TNA World Heavyweight Champion?
This was a good ppv. Definitely much better than Summerslam. The Angle/Hardy match was one the best I've seen in a while.
Strikeout King Wrote:- The Motor City Machineguns successfully defended the TNA World Tag Team Championship against Generation Me. Due to a personal matter, London Brawling were unable to attend the PPV and Generation Me earned the shot. After the bout, Gen Me brutally attacked Alex Shelley, resulting in medical officials coming down to check on Shelley.

- The team of Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe defeated Sting and Kevin Nash after Jarrett used the black bat on Sting, then allowed Joe to hook Sting in the Clutch in the ring. The referee called for the bell as Sting was out cold.

- In a bloody and violent "I-Quit" match, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles defeated Tommy Dreamer after forcing Dreamer to quit by pressing a fork into his eye. Dreamer had no choice but to give up or risk losing his eyesight.

- In a grueling Tournament Semifinal bout, Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy was declared a "No Contest" by Eric Bischoff after both superstars went to a double-overtime and were unable to continue. Angle was busted open and bleeding while Hardy was hobbled by Angle's Ankle Lock. Both Angle and Hardy went to **** and back during the bout, coming within inches several times of beating each other. Who will advance to the finals at Bound For Glory?

- In the second Semifinal to end the broadcast, Mr. Anderson beat The Pope after hitting his Mic Check finisher to advance to the Finals at Bound For Glory on 10.10.10! Anderson celebrated by getting on the mic and announcing he was only one win away from the championship. The question is, who will he face on 10.10.10 to crown a new TNA World Heavyweight Champion?

That's more like it.
Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy was definately best match ive seen since Taker/HBK at WM26. AJ making Dreamer say "I Quit" by using a fork was priceless, lol. I guess he had to eat before the match to stay a heavyweight. lol