Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owen County vs. Henry County 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why this should be a great game
I will take Henry, but this may be the best Owen Co team in several years. For the 1st time all year, Henry may have all of the players. Magness and Hartledge will be the difference.
I know nothing about either, but I'll take Henry Co.
Old Henry Man Wrote:I will take Henry, but this may be the best Owen Co team in several years. For the 1st time all year, Henry may have all of the players. Magness and Hartledge will be the difference.

i take owen but both teams will have great season
I got Owen. Rebels will make get them this year. Henry Co. hasn't shown me much their first few games.
Henry
Henry Co. by 10
What does Owen bring to the table??? What does Henry County have to do to show something? They lost week one after half the team was out with injury..... then they beat a 5a school, and then dominate Trimble???? All this after they have two coaching changes, and no coaches in the building.....hats off to Henry County kids I hope the get alot of maroon paint chips flying on Friday!
Henry will have all but 1 player ready for this week. A couple of players has not seen the field, yet.
As I said earlier, Magness and Hartledge will be the difference.
whats-it-2u Wrote:What does Owen bring to the table??? What does Henry County have to do to show something? They lost week one after half the team was out with injury..... then they beat a 5a school, and then dominate Trimble???? All this after they have two coaching changes, and no coaches in the building.....hats off to Henry County kids I hope the get alot of maroon paint chips flying on Friday!

well it you must know owen bring a stong running game with about 4 differnt back that see a lot of playing time good recivers and fyi owen has beat a 5a and dominate gallatin and i am sure there will be paint chip flying but not for sure it will be owen if you feel my drift :Thumbs:
I see henry county stretching their winning streak to three games this Friday. Owen has not had a test quite like Henry will bring on Friday and i dont think they will be able to handle it. But, i do look forward to a hard fought game by both teams.
Should be a hard fought game between 2 well coached programs. I just hope everybody is healthy for both teams and gets to play.
Its funny, every year Owen fans feel that they can beat Henry and every year they are wrong, don't see this year being any different than the past, Henry wins easliy.
I have heard this is the best team Owen has fielded in years, but i'll still take henry in a nail biter here. Other than the magness boy at QB, i still do not see championship caliber talent at henry, but henry's confidence has been sky high all over these msg boards since defeating south oldham and trimble. Go cats!, but will the AD please beef up their schedule next year to give a solid henry program some good looks/preparation against championship level bigger schools? i think thats what hurts them the most when it comes playoff time.
Henry Co. will win. However I think it will be a better game then in the past. I here that OC has a running back out for this week. It would be a great win for OC. Best start in some time for the Rebels. Good luck to both teams.
Henry
Old School 12 Wrote:Henry Co. will win. However I think it will be a better game then in the past. I here that OC has a running back out for this week. It would be a great win for OC. Best start in some time for the Rebels. Good luck to both teams.
\
joey woods ,but steven klettle and colin trammel and brandon rainey will be the big backs runing the ball all four of those back are very good
if this rain continues, Owen may grab this Win in owenton. Rain will cut down on Henry's passing attack, which benefits the rebels greatly, because Henry's rushing attack seems pretty below average. Undefeated Owen's confidence and will to win is very high for the first time in awhile, Gonna be a fun one! good luck to both! has all the ingredients to be a great game
Nothing wrong with Owen feeling they can win against Henry. They should feel that way every game. However, I don't think they get the win tonight. Henry can score quickly and so many ways. Still will not see Henry's best team on the field and here it is the 4th game. This one will be in hand before the 4th quarter starts. You can't play smash mouth against Henry. They will not be bullied and they are physical. Owen's program hasn't gotten to Henry's level of play yet. But I do think they are going in the right direction. Henry wins 40-13.:redboxer: