Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Williamsburg 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?
Williamsburg has solid offense with a quick QB who is a solid dual threat. Defense has been the KC strength to some degree this year though.

Knox 28
Williamsburg 7
Knox big....Knox 49 Wburg 14
This should be all K-n-o-x!
As much as W'burg struggled against the defense of North Laurel, I don't see them having any better success against KC.
Knox Central 42

Williamsburg 16
I'll take Knox by 28.
Blackcat you and I think alike K-N-O-X by 4 TDs.
First non 5A school to play this year. Different challenge when you are preparing for a game where you a supposed to win.
Knox will win big.
knox big.
Knox by 40+
KC 56
Williamsburg 13

Canady will have close to 300 yards total in this game.
Ricky Bobby Wrote:Blackcat you and I think alike K-N-O-X by 4 TDs.

LOL, I believe Brian Milam started the K-N-O-X thing, or atleast the first i heard say it over and over again, like every single night they were mentioned on sports overtime.
knox central - 37
williamsburg - 17
Kc 42-0
KNOX by 30.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:KC 56
Williamsburg 13

Canady will have close to 300 yards total in this game.

Dont bite my face if im wrong, but i believe he may be sitting out with a concussion.

That being said knox 42-7
the dark wizard Wrote:Dont bite my face if im wrong, but i believe he may be sitting out with a concussion.

That being said knox 42-7

No concussion, he has been practicing all week, he will be there, but look for K.C. to line up and control the clock, they will try to run it all nite long...
Knox Central 33-6.
Knox-49 williamsburg-14
The Panthers will struggle some with the passing game of Williamsburg but they will not be slowed down by the Jacket Defense. Knox is too big and strong.

KC 42

Williamsburg 21
knox 42

willimsburg 7
KC wins this one BIG

KC 43
Williamsburg 10
Everyone always says their is not correlation from Middle School and what happens at varsity on Friday nights. I actually hope that is true for tonight. This group strugged against Wburg at youth level. The Juniors lost to them in 7th and barely beat them in 8th. Our current seniors also lost to them as 8th graders.

So with everyone on the board picking us to win big, hopefully tonight will prove once and for all that Middle School success or failure means nothing at varsity level.