Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central @ Belfry 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well here it is going into the 4th game of the year and i think the Pirates improve again this week and get back to .500 and i think they win by10
This game is a toss up I think
I think this is the week LCC gets back on the winning track. LCC by 6.
I hope LCC wins. However, after watching them loose to Middlesboro and Hazard I think there are some problems there. I am going to take Belfry at there place 26-20.
A toss up! This game is deemed battle of the rebuilds' because thats were both teams are right now.
I like Belfry by a two td's. I came away quite impressed with the improvement of the Pirate offensive from week 0 to this past Friday against Ashland. Another week of practice will only help Pruitt and Robinson to get that more confident and comfortable with the offense.

The defense certainly needs to stiffen against the run this coming week, but my gut tells me Letcher doesn't have quite the talent that the Tomcats did.

Belfry 34
Letcher 20
PaytoPlay Wrote:I like Belfry by a two td's. I came away quite impressed with the improvement of the Pirate offensive from week 0 to this past Friday against Ashland. Another week of practice will only help Pruitt and Robinson to get that more confident and comfortable with the offense.

The defense certainly needs to stiffen against the run this coming week, but my gut tells me Letcher doesn't have quite the talent that the Tomcats did.

Belfry 34
Letcher 20

Not gonna predict, but glad you brought up the quick improvement of Josh & JP. Both those guys are pretty good friends of mine and I see huge improvement weekly.
Sorry for the typo's.
Belfy at home wins by 8
belfry 12
I'll take the Pirates by 7.
I also will take belfry by 7.
The Pirates by 14
Letcher County Central 17

Belfry 23
Belfry by 14
it will be a close game no doubt,,but I'll have to go with LCC
Belfry by 1-2 TDs
at the Cam :please: Belfry 34 - LCC 15.
LCC has lost to Middleboro and Hazard, and Belfry has lost to P'burg and Ashland. IMO Belfry has played a tougher schedule so far and with the game being at Belfry, I'll give Belfry a slight edge.
Letcher wins because of the passing game. I say Letcher gets some momentum and wins by 12.
Belfry wins this one
Belfry is improving greatly every week. The defense is the biggest key in this game for Belfry to be successful. Should be a good one.

Belfry 28
Letcher 20
pirates by 2 td
Going with the Pirates.
Pirates by 1 td
Belfry will even its record 2-2 in a close one.
Belfry by a td
The game last year at LCC was a classic. The Cougars had it won and fumbled it away and gave Belfry a chance on which they capitalized. I see this game as a 2 TD game if Belfry's defense can get a little better. If they have a rough night then I see the game going down to the wire. I will say 26-14 Belfry!!!
Turnovers and penalties will decide this one.

Belfry can't stop the pass, LCC can't stop the run. Homefield advantage gives Belfry the win.

Belfry 33
LCC 28
I'll be at this one

Belfry by 14
Pages: 1 2