Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Burch, WV 32 Phelps 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW, what a shocker!!!!! This game was at Phelps, as well. What happened?
R U Kidding me/???? This can't be the score, Burch played BL last week, and everyone said same thing will happen when they play phelps. Are you sure Sheriff this game was at phelps?????
^ This score is correct
congrats to Burch
Congrats to Burch
I called the coaches up at Burch to congratulate them and found out they got their starting QB back for this game. (I was told he didnt play last week or in their pre-season scrimmages) Wow, he must really be something else and this is by far the most points they have scored this yr. Congrats guys your continued hard work with these kids has paid off. Burch fans should be proud of the hard work the staff and kids have put in this yr.
I was told earlier in the week that Phelps had numerous injuries going into the game. Burch and Phelps are like most single A teams. When you get one or two significant injuries it hampers your team. i think both teams have around 23 on the roster.
Way to go Bulldogs! Ride into the doggy sunset taking a bite out of everybutty you can!