Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 20 South Laurel 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. South scores twice late in the 4th to make it a game. I went to this one, very little offense, both teams settled for power i plays that resulted in 1 or 2 yard runs. I do think North was clearly the better team but just not an exciting game at all to watch, both teams need to open that playbook up a little more.
The Civil War sound like another dandy like always in London. Congrats NL.
Congrats to the North
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final. South scores twice late in the 4th to make it a game. I went to this one, very little offense, both teams settled for power i plays that resulted in 1 or 2 yard runs. I do think North was clearly the better team but just not an exciting game at all to watch, both teams need to open that playbook up a little more.

Funny you say that with name being Runningitupthegut:biggrin:

NL, is fighting off some injuries at WR and they've thrown for 250 yards inthe past two games, and rushed for 700 in those two combined. Their offense is clicking IMO, they are just really young. They are replacing 9 guys on both sides of the ball this year, with 3 starting freshmen.

South had made amazing strides on defense the past two years, they play excellent defense against every team they play, holding Knox Central to 3 tds last week as well.
Congrats to North Laurel and coach larkey on the big civil war game!:popcorn:
South continues to achieve their goal of not allowing 60 points in a game this season.
Congrats to the North.