Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 63 Knott County 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final, thoughts?
On a night full of suprises, this was not.
The Commodores dominated all aspects of this game as expected. The Commodores and Bobcats next friday should be fun!

Haddix 2-0 as a HC with his former school coming up.

*Congrats to Jr. Matt Robinson who became PCCs all-time leading tackler in school histroy.
Although this was a blow out as expected, im going to be negative. I just dont think PCC looks like a very good football team right now. I hope they turn it on and prove me wrong next week. But for right now I just see to many mistakes.
Next week will answer a lot of questions.
csabo17 Wrote:Although this was a blow out as expected, im going to be negative. I just dont think PCC looks like a very good football team right now. I hope they turn it on and prove me wrong next week. But for right now I just see to many mistakes.
Next week will answer a lot of questions.

Not aruging, but how many mistakes did they make scoring 63?
PCC in their first game, they made to many mistakes with unacceptable turnovers like 4-5 fumbles. Tonight the Dores had to many penalties and if they do either of those next week they'll be suffering their 1st loss of the season.I expect a big game for the Dores next week and pull the upset.
Does anyone know why Rankin didnt see much action tonight? I seen him on kickoff but not much at all other than that. Bryan played most of the game and was a big part of the comeback win over Casey in Week 1.
Isnt ranken#4? He had at least 3 receiving touchdowns that I saw.

Star, More turnovers including the first play of the game. And like MVP said there was more "laundry on the field" tonight than at a laundry mat. Scoring 63 they had 3 touchdowns early in the game called back on penalty's.

By the way does anyone else hate when the announcer says theres laundry on the field at pccs games? Even when its a penalty against pcc he yells it. Drives me crazy, just say flag on the play.
csabo17 Wrote:Isnt ranken#4? He had at least 3 receiving touchdowns that I saw.

Star, More turnovers including the first play of the game. And like MVP said there was more "laundry on the field" tonight than at a laundry mat. Scoring 63 they had 3 touchdowns early in the game called back on penalty's.

By the way does anyone else hate when the announcer says theres laundry on the field at pccs games? Even when its a penalty against pcc he yells it. Drives me crazy, just say flag on the play.

Nope, #4 is Darryl Beatty. Rankin #8.
Your right, im not sure why he saw limited action tonight.
Mercy rule was enforced middle of the second quarter. Fun game to watch if your a PCC fan.
csabo17 Wrote:Your right, im not sure why he saw limited action tonight.

I heard attitude problems. Hopefully he gets back on the field soon, Perry will need him against Breathitt.
Did they put the JV in when the score got up a little. I don't understand a coach that like to run the score up.

With all of the PCC blow out losses in the past, but i don't think the fans remember them.
congrats to PCC
cj2561 Wrote:Did they put the JV in when the score got up a little. I don't understand a coach that like to run the score up.

With all of the PCC blow out losses in the past, but i don't think the fans remember them.

I dont think the JV went in until the middle of the 3rd. I know the starting QB came out in the 3rd.

Also #6 was sent to the locker room shortly after #30? Tucker kid was ejected on what I thought might of been premature. Id love to see it on film, but from what I was told he had his helmet ripped off and swung at him? Again I didnt see this play, just from what I was told. Both player were ejected I think it was #69 from Knott.But #6 was sent by Haddix not the officials for bad sportsmanship.
This will hurt PCC next week against Breathitt if Tucker has to miss a game for the ejection.
Congrats to the dores on the win. No surprise here though this was expected
Nice win for P.C.C. Next week will tell us a lot about this team.
Knott Co. Central 0 0 0 8 8
Perry Co. Central 18 39 0 6 63
Scoring summary:
PCC--Darryl Beatty 41 pass from Kyle Huff (kick failed); PCC--Kyle Huff 9 run (kick failed); PCC--Darryl Beatty 45 pass from Kyle Huff (pass failed); PCC--Darryl Beatty 11 pass from Kyle Huff (John Sizemore run); PCC--Safety, Keagan Robinson tackle in endzone; PCC--Austin Pray 41 pass from Kyle Huff (pass failed); PCC--Safety, Keagen Robinson tackle in endzone; PCC--John Sizemore 11 run (Brandon Porter kick); PCC--Austin Pray 25 pass from Kyle Huff (kick failed); PCC-- James White 34 pass from Kyle Huff (Jeff Smith pass); PCC--Austin Pray blocked field goal 34 run (kick failed); KCC--Jarred Waddles 21 pass from Wes Huff (Brett Whitacker pass from Wes Huff).
Records: Perry Co. Central 2-0, Knott Co. Central 0-3.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z0yZIWVmZL
csabo17 Wrote:isnt ranken#4? He had at least 3 receiving touchdowns that i saw.

Star, more turnovers including the first play of the game. And like mvp said there was more "laundry on the field" tonight than at a laundry mat. Scoring 63 they had 3 touchdowns early in the game called back on penalty's.

by the way does anyone else hate when the announcer says theres laundry on the field at pccs games? Even when its a penalty against pcc he yells it. Drives me crazy, just say flag on the play.

Yes yes yes!
Isnt there some sort of rule about this? Your job as the PA is to simply call the action correct? Maybe someone should just tell him how bad it sounds.
commando 751 Wrote:isnt there some sort of rule about this? Your job as the pa is to simply call the action correct? Maybe someone should just tell him how bad it sounds.

i love it!!!
I'm an un-biased fan from up north of PCC so you can believe me when I say that Robinson kid is one BAD dude.He has to be one of the best linebackers to play in the MTNS. in a loooong time.I think someone said he's only a junior??? Wow, impressive!:notworthy
csabo17 Wrote:I dont think the JV went in until the middle of the 3rd. I know the starting QB came out in the 3rd.

Also #6 was sent to the locker room shortly after #30? Tucker kid was ejected on what I thought might of been premature. Id love to see it on film, but from what I was told he had his helmet ripped off and swung at him? Again I didnt see this play, just from what I was told. Both player were ejected I think it was #69 from Knott.But #6 was sent by Haddix not the officials for bad sportsmanship.
This will hurt PCC next week against Breathitt if Tucker has to miss a game for the ejection.

I agree it seemed premature...
but they announced to everyone prior to the game that there would be no warnings on instances like that.
And it looked like after the helmet incident both of the players started swinging at each other.
Good game and congrats to Knott on punching that last TD to dodge the shutout.
Too many penalties, and they fumbled on the first run of the game.

Matt Robinson takes over as the leading tackler at PCC all-time....
THE SECOND GAME OF HIS JUNIOR SEASON!!!!
The kid is unreal.
Someone give this kid a scholarship!!