Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky boys suiting up on Thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets give a big pat on the backs to all the boys who had enough talent to be suiting up in there first college game.
Lets not just call it talent. That is only one piece of that puzzle. Hard work. Desire. A head coach that does his part. Talent far too often ends up working a dead-end job or staying strung out (after they get out of HS). I have seen dozens of "College Caliber" athletes never set foot on a college field (maybe not D1's, but college non-the-less).
I know that there are several coaches on here that could echo that. It isn't just me sitting on a high horse... it is just a very sad reality.
I will give a shout out to the two Henry County boys that are playing tonight. The Rahm brothers Josh(second or third year) and Tater(first college game) will be once again playing on the same field. From the Wildcat field to the Kentucky Wesleyan Panther field. Really happy for the Rahm family hope to be able to catch a game .
Congratulations to Channing Fugate.Not many mountain boys get to play D1 football.He's a good kid too.Hope him the best and come back to BC and see us!
What about the Slusher kid from Bell? He's suiting up at Tennessee this season isn't he?
smashmouth Wrote:What about the Slusher kid from Bell? He's suiting up at Tennessee this season isn't he?

I believe he went to Auburn didnt he? There is a kid from madison southern i believe who is suiting up for Tenn. Luke Stocker or something maybe? But i believe the Slusher kid went to Auburn, then might have went to tenn in a transfer, im sure the Bell posters know.
Congrats to all ky boys and a big congrats to all the mountain boys. :rockon::Thumbs::redboxer:
And to Paducah Tilghman's Bryan Hall, starting DE and potential NFL pick, at Arkansas State who will face Auburn Saturday.
I believe Shane Pack of Lawrence County is a TE for Marshall. I'm not sure if he redshirted this year but he didn't make the depth chart. I think he will have a good college career.