Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: sfhs freshman lose first game by 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sfhs freshman end win streak at 5
nobodys perfect i guess....congrats to the winning team...
i wish i could have played for sfhs freshman team but i tore my acl in football practice i could have helped the team couldnt have i /........i hate to see them loose tho
Who beat them? lol
bad lose
Hazard
and what makes it so bad i heard that campbell didnt play
it wasnt really a bad loss they just got out played by a good hazard team
Good game by Adam Slone, he is gonna be tough to stop in a couple of years, who knows maybe even next year
thats them boys from hazard who got a great coach
it was a tought loss 4 the raiders...
i agree with chickenwing no ones perfect.. good game by slone he is the best freshman in the 58th
south floyds freshmen also had a player sitting out due to grades i frogot his name tho anyone know
south floyds freshmen also had a player sitting out due to grades any one know who it was
Jonathon Cochran maybe?
yea johnathon
Jody was also hurt, i think that may have hurt them a lil bit,he couldnt play to his full pontinal.
adam was hurt from the betsy layne game
there was a couple players that didnt play at there best cause of the game the night b-4..but there was a player that i seen come off the bench and give them a boost i think it was #34 idk what his name is...
No adam wasnt hurt from the Bl game...Jody was the one that was hurt..Adam had a great game with 26 pts..Jody had to sit out most of the game b/c of the night b4's BL game
whats wrong with jody
#34 is cris gibson
how about giving hazard some credit...........those boys work hard
Hazard done good and came away with the win so congrats to them. I think that these two teams meet again sometime soon maybe this upcomin week but I'm not sure.
What was wrong with jody was 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter. I think they go to hazard maybe on tuesday from what i was told last night by a freshmen parent.
my bad i thought adam was hurt it was jody
the Freshman play Hazard agian Tuesday Jan. 10th @ Hazard...idk if JV plays or not i'm not sure
who is sf freshman coach
is he any good?
brandon gearheart he is a good coach
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Good game by Adam Slone, he is gonna be tough to stop in a couple of years, who knows maybe even next year