Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern (0-2) vs. East Jessamine (2-0) @ Don Marshall Bowl, 6PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Jessamine travels to Pulaski County High School to take on SW Pulaski in the first game of the Don Marshall Bowl, Friday night @ 6pm. Who wins and your thoughts?
EJJAGS Wrote:East Jessamine travels to Pulaski County High School to take on SW Pulaski in the first game of the Don Marshall Bowl, Friday night @ 6pm. Who wins and your thoughts?

Please spare us!!!
I think I am going to give East the edge in this one. Southwestern is playing 9 guys both ways that is a HUGE factor in the 2nd half.
Somerset scrimmaged East and played Southwestern so I've seen both. This could end up being a really good game. Southwestern's offensive line will have to play better than they did against Somerset, but then again East's defensive front is not nearly as fast as the Briar Jumpers.

With the game being in town I'll give Southwestern a small edge. I'll take the Warriors 21-14.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Somerset scrimmaged East and played Southwestern so I've seen both. This could end up being a really good game. Southwestern's offensive line will have to play better than they did against Somerset, but then again East's defensive front is not nearly as fast as the Briar Jumpers.

With the game being in town I'll give Southwestern a small edge. I'll take the Warriors 21-14.

Although I picked the Jags. Norm, I hope your right.
It will be a quick game, that's for sure. Not a lot of passes in this one. National Weather Service calling for 90 and high humidity Friday. That may play a roll in SW having to go both sides of the ball. That being said, I will go with SW Pulaski in this one 12-6 in a nail biter.
Southwestern by 14
EJ by 10
Southwestern is going to have to dig deep in this one. There is no reason why fowler should not touch the ball less than 20 times a game. I believe he was under used against somerset and maybe could have helped keep it a bit closer. With that being said I take southwestern 19 e Jess 14.
SW will be pick up their first win.