Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co @ Perry Central 9/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?

Both have young teams but Speed kills. Haddix and the Commodores improve to 2-0.

PCC-54
KCC-13
haha this shouldnt even be a game but still gonna go watch
Perry by a lot and a good game to get Kyle Huffs confidence up.
PCC by 20+.
PCC with a running clock
Ill go with PCC by however many they want.
Doers will no over look anyone after last weeks game,Casey was way better than expected ,and who knows Knott Co . will play hard also,so lets get this team and then it is the Bobcats that roll in on the River and what a surprise it will be for the Bobcat fans!!
PCC by 3tds
Knott Co. won't come close to winning a game this season.
Perry should have no problems.
Stardust Wrote:PCC with a running clock

Was gonna say the same thing. Knott was down 40-0 after the 1st quarter last week. I dont see much changing this week.
School Admin. Wrote:Knott Co. won't come close to winning a game this season.

:Thumbs:
Good thing PCC gets another tune up week. After this week they look like they need it. If they started district play already they would be in bad shape. But after seeing knott co play, i dont think PCC has any trouble putting them away early.
School Admin. Wrote:Knott Co. won't come close to winning a game this season.

You are probaly right, however Searcy is being patient with a lot of young inexperienced players, unlike the 1999-2000 seasons when Wallace completely torn down what Jay Cobb did at KCC. Then Patriots are still suffering from Wallace's tenure.
PCC will win with a running clock in the 2nd half
Captain Crook Wrote:You are probaly right, however Searcy is being patient with a lot of young inexperienced players, unlike the 1999-2000 seasons when Wallace completely torn down what Jay Cobb did at KCC. Then Patriots are still suffering from Wallace's tenure.

Well, listen, you can sit there and say whatever foolish thing you want to, but the fact of the mater is this, that was 10 years ago and you have had umpteen coaches since then, nothing has changed. The real problem there is the fact that you have people working at the board who have done nothing to improve things, those people need to go and until the people of Knott Co. address that problem, the school system will continue to suffer, but please by all means, continue your stupid little statements like the one you just made, you just prove my point even more!
School Admin. Wrote:Well, listen, you can sit there and say whatever foolish thing you want to, but the fact of the mater is this, that was 10 years ago and you have had umpteen coaches since then, nothing has changed. The real problem there is the fact that you have people working at the board who have done nothing to improve things, those people need to go and until the people of Knott Co. address that problem, the school system will continue to suffer, but please by all means, continue your stupid little statements like the one you just made, you just prove my point even more!

Actually we have had 4 coaches since Cobb left, JJ Everage, Don Smith, Joe Beder, and now Tom Searcy.
PCC should have a better game this week. They got lucky last week, to win that game.
killerb Wrote:Actually we have had 4 coaches since Cobb left, JJ Everage, Don Smith, Joe Beder, and now Tom Searcy.

You missed one, Jay Cobb was hired, but left before the season started, so actually you have had 5.
Captain Crook Wrote:You are probaly right, however Searcy is being patient with a lot of young inexperienced players, unlike the 1999-2000 seasons when Wallace completely torn down what Jay Cobb did at KCC. Then Patriots are still suffering from Wallace's tenure.

:Thumbs:..KCC is young and the young is getting experience. KCC may not win a game this season or may only win one but they'll only get better.
Perry County
Perry big
Perry will win with ease.
Perry 53-0
pcc- 35
knott-7
PCC needs to run the ball more until their QB gets a little more comfortable.
They also need to keep the ball off of the ground as well....

A lot of issues to address but Knott simply doesn't have the tools at this time to compete on the football field.
I'd really like to see them try to make some progress on the field.
They are in the same spot that PCC was in 10 years ago.
School Admin. Wrote:Well, listen, you can sit there and say whatever foolish thing you want to, but the fact of the mater is this, that was 10 years ago and you have had umpteen coaches since then, nothing has changed. The real problem there is the fact that you have people working at the board who have done nothing to improve things, those people need to go and until the people of Knott Co. address that problem, the school system will continue to suffer, but please by all means, continue your stupid little statements like the one you just made, you just prove my point even more!

? Where does all of this come from? Wallace came in to some good talent proceeded to go 2-18, had no interest in feeder program, left the program in shambles, need i go farther? From what I hear Mrs. King has given Searcy what he needs to build a program, including turf next year, so it sounds like the board is doing their part. BTW I got your silly PM! Grow up!:eyeroll:
Captain Crook Wrote:? Where does all of this come from? Wallace came in to some good talent proceeded to go 2-18, had no interest in feeder program, left the program in shambles, need i go farther? From what I hear Mrs. King has given Searcy what he needs to build a program, including turf next year, so it sounds like the board is doing their part. BTW I got your silly PM! Grow up!:eyeroll:

I wish you children would take your arguments else where. We have a plan in place to build a football program at Knott Central and it's feeder program. The past is the past! We are looking at it as a new program and Tom Searcy is the right Coach to do it. I don't know who you are, and it doesn't matter, so argue about something else. KCC FOOTBALL has more support now than any time in the past!:Thumbs:
Perry Central in a blowout.
PCC very easily.
Pages: 1 2