Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. David School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully we can pull off a win here and end our losing streak, from the way we have been playing, i dont think theres any hope for us unless we pull it together and start putting teams away like we shouldve in the first place.......PREDICITIONS PLEASE
P-burg- 95
David- 14
Prestonsburg by a lot.
id say pburg by as many as they want
IT DOESNT MATTER IF DAVIDS WHOLE TEAM GETS HOTT...They only have 6 players ...p-burg by as many as they please and it will probably be alot to get out some frustration
i ve heard blake stumbo is a true baller
Prestonsburg
Jackie day is to much of a class act to beat them to death I will say Pburg 80 David 30
im rooting for the falcons
hey! i think prestonsburg will win
if P-burg doesnt win they might as well all turn in their jerseys and just fold the program...
Pburg--101
David--12
When is this game ?
P-burg by a lot
pburg shold win this game with no problems at all
"blackcat_student" Wrote:When is this game ?

It is tomorrow (the 7th) at Pike Central. Tip-off is at two.

Go Cats!.. take this win and let everything else go. EVERY BIT OF IT!!!
You all have some tough games coming up for you. But if you play ball the way all of us know that DEEP DOWN YOU CAN... they won't be tough games!
Why at PC?
Prestonsburg will win, but id like to see the david school put up a fight atleast.
i say p-burg by alot
"ACE" Wrote:Why at PC?

It's the the last game for Prestonsburg in the Pike Central Coca Cola Hoops Classic
i hear the falcons have a new player from canada he came thursday to live with the coach ned from canada
Pburg better win this, if they don't, then, well, you know.
i play for the falcons an as far as i know he didn't get no one from canada
David- 97
P-burg-95
Nahh, jj Pburg by as many as they please!
webster u must think highley of the david team because the game they score 95 points this season will be the day pigs can fly
p-burg by as many as they want
game should be over by now, does anyone know the score?
david by double digits
congrats to p-burg for the win