Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle Co. @ Corbin 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts,and predictions.
Boyle Co.
Boyle by 4 TDs.
Boyle 49
Corbin 14
BC by 24
How does Corbin compare to Johnson Central?
After watching both Corbin and Boyle i would be safe to say Boyle by 3 or more TD's...
Boyle 42 Corbin 14
Jack Lambert Wrote:How does Corbin compare to Johnson Central?

There is no comparison. JC is way out of their league. I cant wait to go see this one.

Boyle 62
Corbin 0
Boyle by 20+
Boyle by at least 28. I have a bet riding on this one. I bet this gal from Lincoln County we would beat them and I gave her 27 points. If I lose I have to wear a Lincoln Patriots t-shirt to the Boyle/Lincoln Jv game. I would have bet wearing it to the varsity game but Lincoln won't play Boyle county. Which is odd to me because they didn't have a problem playing us years ago when they would win big every year.
Boyle by 2tds
Boyle by 20. Corbin has the smallest team and the youngest line they have had in years. They have great speed and some solid skill players who will be able to stave off embarrassment - but a win is too much to ask against a team like Boyle.

I must say though, I hope I'm totally wrong... LOL.
Corbin is not very good this year. Boyle will roll.
the dark wizard Wrote:There is no comparison. JC is way out of their league. I cant wait to go see this one.

Boyle 62
Corbin 0

I sure hope you are right.i didnt know any thing about Corbin this year.
64black&gold Wrote:Boyle by at least 28. I have a bet riding on this one. I bet this gal from Lincoln County we would beat them and I gave her 27 points. If I lose I have to wear a Lincoln Patriots t-shirt to the Boyle/Lincoln Jv game. I would have bet wearing it to the varsity game but Lincoln won't play Boyle county. Which is odd to me because they didn't have a problem playing us years ago when they would win big every year.

No need to whine over someone not playing you. Our two biggest rivals at Bell is Middlesboro and Corbin. Both jumped ship on us several years back. But I'm willing to bet Middlesboro will be back on the schedule with Randy Frazier as the coach there now.
Sorry forgot to mention what the thread was about to begin with. Boyle will roll over Corbin. This one will get ugly. Very ugly. Boyle by at least 5 td's.
I'll take Boyle by 17.

Corbin will give the Rebs all they got!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take Boyle by 17.

Corbin will give the Rebs all they got!

They will but in 2010 that is not very much!

Corbin will be down 17+ during the 1st Quarter.
Boyle picks the score in this one. Corbin is way down.
easyM Wrote:No need to whine over someone not playing you. Our two biggest rivals at Bell is Middlesboro and Corbin. Both jumped ship on us several years back. But I'm willing to bet Middlesboro will be back on the schedule with Randy Frazier as the coach there now.

I'm sure 64 wasn't whining... Just made a sarcastic comment. Learn to read between the lines...
Boyle Co 56
Corbin 20

Corbin lost ALOT from last year with 19 seniors and their two top rushers in Watkins and Fritts. I see Middlesboro winning their District this year also.
SportzAnimal Wrote:I'm sure 64 wasn't whining... Just made a sarcastic comment. Learn to read between the lines...

I think he knows what I meant about whining. We talk about the same stuff with Corbin and Mboro. I can read between the lines. Maybe you just took my comment literally which isn't the way it was presented. But thanks for your input. 64 I'm sure knows what I meant by that.
I know nothing about this years Corbin squad. I just hope that Boyle can put together a solid game and put the silly mistakes and lapses behind them.
I'm cool I know exactly what you meant. I'm glad the Animal has my back but no problems with me. I was just venting. I agree with Buckeye though, I wish we could get some focus. I was talking with a friend and told them we won against Franklin and scored 51 but it was a quiet 51. He said how do you score a quiet 51 pts? I really don't know but it was.

I like Devan Hale at qb but he just needs some more reps and some of our new defensive players just need some more game reps. I think we have a chance at being very very good we just need to use these early games to work out the kinks. Bc by 35. Corbin is rebuilding. Don't really know how they will score.
Boyle by 3 TDs,Corbin is not that bad.
Boyle
Boyle wins.
Boyle Big!! hit them hard for us since they won't play us!!:please::lmao:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Boyle Big!! hit them hard for us since they won't play us!!:please::lmao:

:lmao::rockon::redboxer:
Pages: 1 2