Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson City 88 Knott County73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Jackson City. Any stats?
Jackson City is for real. Evidently their loss at East Ridge was freak thing.
congrats jc
These boys from Jackson City played well tonight. They were patient on offense and aggressive on defense. Something all coaches strive for. Tonight was a total team effort. Fugate shot extremely well and Davidson is some kind of hustler. Howard has some serious upps, as he grabbed quite a few rebounds. Watkins and Thompson pressured the guards from KCC. Kilburn played well inside also and hit severl freethrows in a row (6 or 7). Flenchum came off the bench in the second half and grabbed a couple good boards. Don't completely know the totals but I do know that 5 Tigers scored in double digets and Howard had to of had a double double pts/reb. Jackson lead by as many as 29 in the 3rd frame.

Yes, this team is for real. Three of Jackson's first four victorys, everyone was calling them upsets (Wolfe, Powell, Hazard). I know folks aren't used to Jackson being in the mix, but now's time to convert the word upsets into wins. First of all I know they ment well, but even one of our local papers said something about hell freezing over when Jackson beat Hazard. If you look at it that way, then if you plan on watching these Tigers play you'd better bring a jacket and some earmuffs. :headphone
good job jaskson
very good win for the tigers and looking forward to the Lee County game in the All A. :#1:
great game for the tigers everyone played there part :dance:
Way to go Jackson City! The Tigers are performing awesomely well this year.
Congrats Jackson City!
Congrats Jackson City
great win Jackson City!