Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What games Are You Going To? (Football)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With UK football approaching and my student loan coming in, Its time to go ticket shopping, Not really sure if im going to use ebay or ticketmaster, But anyways,

Id like to know which games my fellow Forum trolls are going to as well, Could u post the date also.
Stalker...... I keed, I keed Tongue I might go to one, but im not sure which one
@ Florida
@ Tennessee
@ Ole Miss

Really looking forward to the Ole Miss game, I have never been there before and want to check out "The Grove". Taking my father to that one for our annual road trip.
I think that I am going to get to go to all of the home games. The beauty of being a UK student.
UK vs South Carolina.
UK @ Tennessee.
I have decided to attend the South Carolina game!
This is my 3rd year of being a season ticket holder for UK so I'll be at all the home games. Thinking about getting a few together and heading to Knoxville and view a game inside Neyland...I think this could be the year that we top the Vols (I've said that the past 4yrs too).
I probably won't get to go see a game once again this year.
i will be at the WKU & Tennessee Games. We bought the Tennessee online and got section D row 2. The funny thing is Section D is the UT student section
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:i will be at the WKU & Tennessee Games. We bought the Tennessee online and got section D row 2. The funny thing is Section D is the UT student section

Dont wear blue.:redboxer:
^ could be bloody.
Wear that blue with pride. I'm trying to get tickets. I'll meet up with you and if they want trouble we shall give them trouble. I hate Tennessee fans, and enjoy punching them in the face. I got your back brother!
My bachelors party is going to be at the Auburn game. GO CATS!!!!
went to auburn last year and got to got in the locker room it was pretty cool til we got ran out we i still got to meet everyone. this year i will be enjoying the tenn game woo hoo but ill be with tenn fans boo!!!!!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:i will be at the WKU & Tennessee Games. We bought the Tennessee online and got section D row 2. The funny thing is Section D is the UT student section

That row is no longer part of the student section. Tennessee is changing sidelines this year and there is an SEC rule about not being allowed to have a student section directly behind the visiting team's sideline. My understanding is that the student sections in D and E will start around Row 20-25 and they added some student sections behind the corner of the end zone and in the area where the UT band is seated. The sideline change moves Tennessee off of the side of the field where both band sections are located and puts them in the shade for day games. So instead of being in the student section, your seats should be in front of the students.