Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Shelby Valley 9/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who ya got?
LC comes off a big win against Paintsville while Shelby Valley comes off a surprising loss to East Ridge.
go with LC
If you would have asked me about this game a few hours ago I would have said I was worried about it and thought Shelby Valley would give the dawgs a ton of trouble. However, after seeing the results tonight I have to give LC the edge in this game.
Lawrence Co. big in this one.

LC- 52
SV-6
Lawrence County by lots.
Bulldogs 40

Wildacats 8
CatDawg Wrote:If you would have asked me about this game a few hours ago I would have said I was worried about it and thought Shelby Valley would give the dawgs a ton of trouble. However, after seeing the results tonight I have to give LC the edge in this game.

I agree also.

I'll take LC by 21.
Lawrence by 63
Hunter James 24 Shelby Valley 12,The rest of the bulldogs 28 =LC 52 SV 12.The 12 against LC Jv after a running clock.
Valley starts strong but loses badly 54-14
i will take lc by alot i didnt like they had this week off look for them to start slow next week i went and checked out raceland and ashland game and man what a boring game thought i would like watching an air it out game for a change after 9 before halftime guess thats the power football in me take power over finesse anyday seems like games end in louisa round that time. good luck to everyone and stay healthy
If Lawrence County stays focused and comes ready to play they will name the score in this one.
LC by 17
Lawrence county by really as many as they wanna score before puttin the J.V in.
Lawrence Co names the score.
After watching the performance Shelby Valley had against East Ridge I would think they will have a hard week of practice and be focused, with that being said they have already talked the talk. Lawrence County will be focused and ready to play ball I can guarantee that, could be a long night for Wildcat fans.

LC 56

SV 7
Hunter James over 200 yards and 3 TD's
ttt
Lawrence Co. is the clear favorite in this one.
lc with a W.
rc242 Wrote:lc with a W.
Well with the loss of bret reynolds and rusty roberts from what ive heard LC will dominate the wildcats 56-14
All i do is win Wrote:Well with the loss of bret reynolds and rusty roberts from what ive heard LC will dominate the wildcats 56-14

Well what happened to them two.
LC by 28+.
Lawrence Co. BIG
Hope to see a big game from Bentley and James Friday night..cant wait to make the trip to Pike County for this one. Hope the Dawgs take it in a big way.
All i do is win Wrote:Well with the loss of bret reynolds and rusty roberts from what ive heard LC will dominate the wildcats 56-14

Lawrence would dominate Shelby Valley no matter what.
I think most of the LC faithful will know what kind of team they have once they face Sheldon Clark in Inez. I think this weeks game will be a good one until the 3rd quarter or so.
Bulldogs big!
Lc 60-6
Lc-52
sv-20
Pages: 1 2 3 4