Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What kind of shoes will you buy with your $2000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let suppose that you Mum or dad give you $2000 to buy shoes, what kind of shoes will you buy?
Personally, i will spend them all on buying All-Star shoes, like Zoom Kobe V, LeBron James - Nike Air Max LeBron VII,Air Jordan 2010 – Dwyane Wade All-Star Game and so on. I am not not so sure whther $2000 is enough t ohave them all. if there is any rest, i will buy this one
[Image: 396470-20091126094339.jpg]
If I had $2000, I would not be spending it on shoes.
$2000 on nothing but shoes, you're crazy!

I'd take that 2k and spend it on many other things.
lol.
I'd pocket that 2k.
Jarons Wrote:If I had $2000, I would not be spending it on shoes.

:Thumbs:
lol.. guys crazy bout' some shoes.
killersneakers Wrote:Let suppose that you Mum or dad give you $2000 to buy shoes, what kind of shoes will you buy?
Personally, i will spend them all on buying All-Star shoes, like Zoom Kobe V, LeBron James - Nike Air Max LeBron VII,Air Jordan 2010 – Dwyane Wade All-Star Game and so on. I am not not so sure whther $2000 is enough t ohave them all. if there is any rest, i will buy this one
[Image: 396470-20091126094339.jpg]

I'm pretty confident that I won't spend my $2,000 at KillerSneakers.com :biggrin:
:zzz:
So is this guy like just advertising his website or what?
I think Im going to go post me some crazy what if thread. lol, 2000 on shoes? lol.... My girlfriend could probably do that on any given saturday haha.
Kentucky Basketball season tickets. Screw your crappy shoes.
Ballers Wrote:So is this guy like just advertising his website or what?

Confusedhh:
SPAM! I would buy it on SPAM........ you know like SPAM accounts, Big Grin
of cause killersneakers is selling replicas not real. If had such money, i will definitely buy myself some authentic shoes. With enough money, nobody want to buy replicas.
killersneakers Wrote:of cause killersneakers is selling replicas not real. If had such money, i will definitely buy myself some authentic shoes. With enough money, nobody want to buy replicas.

Not even from killersneakers.......:eyeroll:
I'd never spend 2g's on shoes. I'd just save it for a rainy day.
killersneakers Wrote:of cause killersneakers is selling replicas not real. If had such money, i will definitely buy myself some authentic shoes. With enough money, nobody want to buy replicas.

2000$ on shoes?
Ballers Wrote:So is this guy like just advertising his website or what?
No, i am just enjoying my stay here, buddy. If you find it bad, i will get rid of them nhow. Ok ?
killersneakers Wrote:No, i am just enjoying my stay here, buddy. If you find it bad, i will get rid of them nhow. Ok ?

Enjoy your stay, but you have to understand that at times it sure seems like you are pushing shoes as much as you are sports talk.

Now, back to the topic at hand, if I had $2K, the last thing I am thinking about dropping any dimes are is gymshoes! I have mouths to feed and bills to pay, and I am pretty sure Mum will be fine with that....
LMAO, this is too funny. $2,000 on a bunch of shoes. Heck I could buy me a new racin suit, helmet, drivin shoes, and a Hans device for $2,000... Wow, $2000 on shoes, lol, thats some funny stuff right there.
Let's not beat this fella to bad now men...

But, if I happened to see someone about to spend $2,000 on shoes, I would be forced to ***** slap them. And then give them the biggest titi twister ever imagined...
Okay, how about this, what if u hAD a 2000 gift card that u could only buy shoes with.

No excuses or trades, then what shoes would u get?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Okay, how about this, what if u hAD a 2000 gift card that u could only buy shoes with.

No excuses or trades, then what shoes would u get?
I'd get a gun and shoot the person who bought me a $2,000 gift card to only buy shoes with.
BCF4L Wrote:I'd get a gun and shoot the person who bought me a $2,000 gift card to only buy shoes with.

I'd sell my gift card to the Duggards for about 1700-1800. Take my money and go play golf. :biggrin:
BCF4L Wrote:I'd get a gun and shoot the person who bought me a $2,000 gift card to only buy shoes with.

Even if it's your MUM?
^ They obviously missed the no trades or excuses part.... oh well.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ They obviously missed the no trades or excuses part.... oh well.

Lol :biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ They obviously missed the no trades or excuses part.... oh well.
:biggrin:

If I absolutely had to buy 2,000 dollars worth of shoes, I'd stock up on some Jordans, some Nike Shocks, and some plain white Adidas or K-Swiss.
BCF4L Wrote::biggrin:

If I absolutely had to buy 2,000 dollars worth of shoes, I'd stock up on some Jordans, some Nike Shocks, and some plain white Adidas or K-Swiss.

Agreed. who in there right mind would spend 2,000 on shoes?

i have 2 Pair. 1 Pair to work in or do what ever in and 1 pair to wear when i go places like wal-mart, football games or any kind of sport games, out to eat!