Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is the biggest deer you have ever killed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lets here it
12 point
13 point
10 pt
12 pt
"Johnny Ringo" Wrote:10 pt
I think they are talking about with a gun Ringo. Not your vehicle.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:I think they are talking about with a gun Ringo. Not your vehicle.
I think I know what they're talking about
15 pts...i'll put a pic on as soon as my digital camera charges
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:I think they are talking about with a gun Ringo. Not your vehicle.

lmao haha
sidelines did your digital camera ever charge id like to see that pic I love looking at pics of big bucks
They always get away..but i still like to hunt them
A:\mvc-001s.jpg
The first two are of the 15, and the other one is a 10 point killed with a bow.
Very nice bucks man congrats
anyone shoudl be proud
Yeah that 15 point is huge id like to kill one that size........
Thanks
My only 1, an 8 point
that beats me i can;t stay still long enough to kill one one year i ran one off cause i was putting a chew in and i think it got wind of it and i herd it running i got th gun up to take a shot and needless to say i missed by a mile............
10 point
Well you have to have patients i learned that early... ive killed numerous bucks i have 7 sets of antlers hanging in my garage and the smallest one is a 7 point... but i take a pack of NAB crackers a bottle of water and i spend the day with them in the hill and hour befor daylight and i come out at dark... it's very boreing and cold but thats the only way i've found to kill big deer.
12 pointer has the bigest rack, but I killed a 2 1/2 yr old 8 ptr that dressed 235#. It was an Ohio deer.
about 15 years ago I quit hunting for racks and just hunt meat, but sometimes that pays off well too. Just lucky I guess as the last few years I have taken deer nearly every time I stepped into the woods!! includind the 12, a very nice 11, two 9s and a seven pointer as well as 4 does. All in the last 5 years, and hunting a total of no more than 12-15 days over that period.
i got a 18 point two years ago killed it in larwence county
Do u have proof?????
yea come and look at it look at caudills
29 point in minnasota at westbrook hunting lodge
yes sir
i killed a 14 point last winter
"ShakeandBake" Wrote:29 point in minnasota at westbrook hunting lodge

I bet thats a awesome deer i'd love to see it.. do you have a pic?
22 point
yea but dont have a scanner to scan it.......but pete rose saw it
Pages: 1 2