Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton @ Cincinnati Middletown 8/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Pioneers get tested early to determine if their preason ranking is deserving.
With the game on the road against a potentially stout opponent like Middletown, I'm going to pick against the Pioneers this week and hope they prove me wrong.
For the sake of NKY 6A, I'm pulling for the Pioneers.
I'll take the Kentucky team.
I'm pulling for SK also. What I think improves their chances is that Middletown is going with a sophomore at QB. Playing in a big venue, against a quality opponent in your first varsity start as a sophomore is a pretty daunting task. Hopefully the Pioneers can force the sophomore into the position of having to make big plays to win the game. If so, I really like the Pioneers' chances. The Pioneers have a very high quality QB at the helm who is very experienced and is a great leader.
i take simon kenton
Cincinnati Middletown? I grew up in Ohio, played football in Ohio, and worked in Middletown for 16 years and have never heard Middletown High referred to as Cincinnati Middletown. Middletown is about 40 miles from Cincinnati. That would be like calling Danville "Lexington Danville" or Bardstown "Louisville Bardstown". Makes no sense.

Middletown 24-21
Just what I was thinking Bluegrass Buckeye, I've never heard of Cincinnati Middletown either and I have spent a whole lot of time in Butler County Ohio. The Mighty Middies of Middletown will be ready to play, they always are. They've always had a top notch Pee-Wee Community Football program for first grade thru 6th grade and a great middle school feeder program with Vail and Verity Middle Schools.