Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell Co. @ Cincinnati Norwood 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camels and Michael Kremer, a top passer in KY along with all of his receiving corp from 2009 travel to Norwood to open the season.
I know very little about Norwood, but Campbell County's offense impressed me when I saw them last year. They'll be missing the running backs they had last year, but they did more catching than running anyway. Consider this an uneducated early-season vote for the Camels.
Camels struggled last season in controlling the run game. They lost to Norwood last year, but Norwood had one of the best backs and a D1 recruit as well as an All-State lineman. I did not see that same quality of players on their JV, so I think the Camels can repeat what Norwood did last year by going on the road and pulling out a victory. The Camels are loaded with Seniors that have been starting for the last 3 years.
I just learned that the Camels will be without top receiver Matt Smith, who has a broken foot. And defensive stopper Michael Teegarden with a knee injury. Camels still have many weapons, but this will have a significant impact on them