Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the strongest JV player out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would be hardest to post up against? Why?
The strongest to post up against, or with the strongest game?
george shimpko....from SC.....6'4 and can dunk the crap out of it
Lyle Johnson Or The Sensational Justin Collins
Lyle johnson....he had more then the sensation the other night.....Lyle had 22 and the sention had 16
but the sensations team won
I feel sorry for both Lyle and Justin if they went up against the real big man in the post....
Josh Rodebaugh is a force in the post..He isnt a big time scorer but he is a hoss down undser the goal.
Who is the hardest to post against?
Amen on Rodebaugh he is a hoss. But can he defend?
well thatsa the part of his gamre that is weak..He is not afraid to get in front of anybody but he fouls alot instead of stopping them.. Other than that he is a rlly good player.
campbell from hazard
im going with jason Mckinney he is rough in the post
I agreewith showstoopersforlife Jason Mckinney is a good post player and he is rough too.
I agree with showstopper and no one knows the mckinney boy is physical in the post and can make the good move when needed he has good potential the next couple of years he plays
I agree the mckinney boy is very strong and physical in the post and he scores when he gets the ball I don't see why he don't start jv or at least gets a little more playing time
Probably James Blankenship From JC
if you are going by the weight room, mason vance with his time spent there from playing football.
"TheKiller20" Wrote:Probably James Blankenship From JC

We're talking iron here not twinkies.:BigLaugh:
Chad Hall is a Brut!
Chad Hall is agressive I'll give him that. Brute nah to skinny.