Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central's O-line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can some people from Johnson Central tell me about their offensive line, i know they lost 4 seniors last year. What do they have this year?
A center,two guards and two tackles and most of the time two tight ends also. Pointless topic. They were good enough to handle Boyle co. Should be good enough for the rest of the season.
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:A center,two guards and two tackles and most of the time two tight ends also. Pointless topic. They were good enough to handle Boyle co. Should be good enough for the rest of the season.

So if they lost 4 on the O-line , where did they lose them if they have the center, two guards and two tackles and most of the time two tight ends coming back?
showgun Wrote:Can some people from Johnson Central tell me about their offensive line, i know they lost 4 seniors last year. What do they have this year?

So let me get this straight; you posted on another thread about missed clips vs. Boyle in the game as if you were there that night.

Now you are asking about Johnson Central's offensive line as if you've never seen them play this year.

How did you watch a game and not evaluate the Golden Eagles O-Line if you were there? Very confusing.
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:A center,two guards and two tackles and most of the time two tight ends also. Pointless topic. They were good enough to handle Boyle co. Should be good enough for the rest of the season.

The Eagles definitely moved the ball and scored 29 points but the word "handled" might be a misnomer. Obviously Boyle wasn't "handled" enough to win.
showgun Wrote:Can some people from Johnson Central tell me about their offensive line, i know they lost 4 seniors last year. What do they have this year?

The things people will do just to get there name mentioned.
Hatz Wrote:The Eagles definitely moved the ball and scored 29 points but the word "handled" might be a misnomer. Obviously Boyle wasn't "handled" enough to win.

When I say "handled" I mean to say they handled their job good enough for JC to compete with one of the best defensive units I have seen. This was a great game.
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:When I say "handled" I mean to say they handled their job good enough for JC to compete with one of the best defensive units I have seen. This was a great game.

:Thumbs: