Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NKY Top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll...1/8240355/

First-place votes in parentheses

Rank-TeamRec.Pts.Pvs.
1. Highlands (3)1-0481
2. Ryle (2)1-0452
3. Simon Kenton0-0413
4. NewCath1-0308
5. Beechwood0-0256
6. Boone County0-0239
7. Conner1-02010
8. Dixie Heights0-1145
9. Holmes0-097
10. Campbell County0-06NR

Others: Holy Cross 5; Covington Catholic 4; Cooper 3; Brossart 2
Still way to early for me to make an argument for any of the teams 2-10.
I think 4-10 are iffy at best the next few weeks will be telling as we get toward district play. Holmes should be higher
nky Wrote:I think 4-10 are iffy at best the next few weeks will be telling as we get toward district play. Holmes should be higher

I like Holmes as well. I'm still not sure about SK. IMO, this year 6A is still a crap shoot after Ryle.
I actually think Cooper can win a 6A game this year. They have a back that can cause serious issues for teams
Cooper is moving in the right direction and I agree with you that SK is somewhat of a question mark but they're still a top team.
I would put Holmes ahead of Boone, Conner and Dixie.
I think Holmes has quite a bit of potential, but I want to see them before I put too much stock in them. I think they'll be fine this week with Lloyd, but that's to be expected. Ask me this time next week.
Can you dig it? Wrote:I think Holmes has quite a bit of potential, but I want to see them before I put too much stock in them. I think they'll be fine this week with Lloyd, but that's to be expected. Ask me this time next week.

Very fair. I think most of us are looking at Holmes potential and the way the finished last season. I like the changes they have made and think they are ready to begin playing at a much higher level than we have seen from them in the last 10 years.